Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Violent} Cutthroat Cove

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I could show you around the cove oocly. It's one of the coolest builds in minecraft, at least in my opinion.
Aye, terraforming, especially by hand is one of the hardest forms of building in Minecraft if not he hardest. Hats off to you guys. You make me jelly :p

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I have a list of people that worked on the project. You can also find this on the back of the ooc message board at the front of the cove.

Ninja edit: It's kinda sad that I knew like 90% of these people, and I haven't seen most of them in forever. If any of ya'll see this, I miss ya!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I have a list of people that worked on the project. You can also find this on the back of the ooc message board at the front of the cove.

Ninja edit: It's kinda sad that I knew like 90% of these people, and I haven't seen most of them in forever. If any of ya'll see this, I miss ya!
I miss you too ;)

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff

Oh, my name is here :D
I remember having helped some day, for mining that stuff above the cove... (rhymes ! :p )
This project is insane, and I love it that way :D

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Planning on cleaning out inactive members when I finish the outside terraforming and start making a real mess of the inside (So much I've wanted to change-)

Are there any active members left?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Sal, I'm still trying to be active, yet I have no character in the cove currently. Most of my stuff is kept there at the moment though.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sal, I'm still trying to be active, yet I have no character in the cove currently. Most of my stuff is kept there at the moment though.
yar- I've stored all your stuff in locked chests at the storage ship, we're remodelling that area and I didn't want to accidentally nick any of your stuff D: