Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Violent} God's Will be done [22nd]

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

LION.png

{VIOLENT}

Hearing of this den of heresy and crime and more importantly, Abermore's lack of action and control there. Maceo de Courtnay has decided to take it upon himself to rid Gottland of this tumour and return it once more into the Light of God.

Gott Mit Uns.

[-=-]
OOC:

Where:
Rogue's Hearth.
When:
TBD.
What:
Simply put, Rogue's Hearth doesn't seem to get much RP both in the way of Guards or Thieves, so I thought it'd be fun to host a little event in an attempt to take it into a different direction.

[-=-]

For those of you with Mercenary characters, I will do a Poster post, at some point closer to the event.
The same goes for anyone wanting to play a Bandit or Heretic settled in the Inn. Contact me on the forums : D

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
RIP Balatro's dreams

EDIT: i say this because balatro entrusted Brit to run rogues hearth oocly, the region was supposed to be full of crime, it was for the new thieves guild, i believe.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
peter doesnt care enough to involve himself so i'll be a baddie for you

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
"DID YOU OFFER THEM DIPLOMACY FIRST?!" #rebeldwarves #Krisorkristoff

EDIT: Good choice of song!!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Can you skype me the exact date and time? I need to record some parts of your event if you are okay with it for the official HW trailer

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
View attachment 81071

{VIOLENT}

Hearing of this den of heresy and crime and more importantly, Abermore's lack of action and control there. Maceo de Courtnay has decided to take it upon himself to rid Gottland of this tumour and return it once more into the Light of God.

Gott Mit Uns.

[-=-]
OOC:

Where:
Rogue's Hearth.
When:
TBD.
What:
Simply put, Rogue's Hearth doesn't seem to get much RP both in the way of Guards or Thieves, so I thought it'd be fun to host a little event in an attempt to take it into a different direction.

[-=-]

For those of you with Mercenary characters, I will do a Poster post, at some point closer to the event.
The same goes for anyone wanting to play a Bandit or Heretic settled in the Inn. Contact me on the forums : D

Current Bandito's (Or as Elz named them 'Heretical Bastards'):

> Mitch
> Cap
> Elz

Each guy who plays a bandit gets one revive (as in, they get to play one more bandit) then they're out.

EDIT: Oh, and once more, this Event is NOT publicly known, OR IC as of yet.

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
View attachment 81071

{VIOLENT}

Gott Mit Uns.

[-=-]
OOC:

Where:
Rogue's Hearth.
When:
TBD.
What:

[-=-]

There has been no RP of any nature in regards to regulating Rogue's Hearth for good or bad, therefore you can't just OOC make a declaration like this without having the proper RP knowledge to propose such a plan IC.

This is metagaming at its worst. Come back when you have IC knowledge.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
There has been no RP of any nature in regards to regulating Rogue's Hearth for good or bad, therefore you can't just OOC make a declaration like this without having the proper RP knowledge to propose such a plan IC.

why is he in trouble for hosting an event at his own region LOL

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

Come back when you own the region.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
What pirate said. Be civil. He does own the place OOCly and ultimately it is up to the region owner what to do with their region. Queries should be taken to PM.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Event is a go for the 22nd, hold onto your butts guys and gals because its going to be ... well who knows.