Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Violent, Private} Capturing the Cove

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

April 6th
10PM GMT
6PM EST
5PM CST

Location - Cutthroat Cove

This event has been declared as violent.
It is also a private event.

House Fuvur has set its eyes on the set of small islands to the far South East, known to many as a dangerous place belonging to the Tidebornes, specifically Cutthroat Cove. Old vengeances and grievances will be settled here, and the Tidebornes will no longer have this place considered their infamous hideaway.

With luck, there will be no Tidebornes left after this culling.

OOC:
This is a private event I've arranged with Squidziod and blargtheawesome to hopefully bring more life to the place, bringing it under House Fuvur's control. The time and date has not been decided on, but I will be updating this thread with information.
It will remain private, deaths will likely be pre-planned in some regard to ensure things run smoothly and people are satisfied.

If you are interested in joining, of course, I'll be open to conversations in the next week or so. Should I need temps I'll contact folk privately.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Meanwhile, House Brus is just chillin' to the right of the Cove

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is probably going to be on Wednesday 6th - I'll sort a time shortly.

After speaking with Squidziod it seems this will be a relatively small scale event, not a bloody battle between two factions. But, still hoping for fun.~

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
10PM GMT
6PM EST
5PM CST

Currently, more so i can keep track-

Nwalme, Nylarii, Mikael, Vlad(?), Aewin(?)

Corven

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Reminder that this is... Today. I've yet to iron out a lot of details, things have been chaotic.

Suffice to say those in Riseport would be informed;

"It is now known to be a smaller operation that originally intended. Corven Tideborne is to be captured not killed, others are fair game. The Cove is to be kept in good condition for Josef Mandovi when he runs it under Fuvur's rule. It's a relatively big place and we should exercise caution as we navigate. Any further questions, come to Nylarii or Nwalme."