Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Violent, Private} Capturing the Cove

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Okay, Squid has just got home and we're waiting on blarg now. Delaying the event another hour, if nothing by then, will re-schedule.
I'm going to go ahead and take guys to Zima. Smoke was spotted yesterday ICly, and we're going to go and see what's up. If you like. I just dont want people to get bored waiting. ^^;
Lannis Mitch Arken Sir Andrew Wallins UmbraSicarius StartOmega

probably missed some folk. anyone in riseport ye

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
With the closing of this event, Corven R. Tideborne, the last of the Tideborne name, has been drowned by the hands of Nylarii. The body produced no ashes, the final resting place found. Several lives where lost to clever traps and devious devices. For the first time in many years, Cutthroat Cove knew the blood of clashing houses, and felt the visceral tension of hate, anger, sorrow, and loss. Alas, The Cove, and it's inhabitants, have been conquered, and a new era dawns. The seas shine and sparkle on, as an infamous legacy comes to a close. “Time’s coast is chartless.”

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Is this public knowledge that the cove is cleared of pirates?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
No. This was a private thing, and the Cove wasn't known to many in the beginning anyway. :)

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
oh, my bad. The library page made it seem like the cove was known.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
k, thanks for the info! guess i'm not part of the cool crowd. :p

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
k, thanks for the info! guess i'm not part of the cool crowd. :p
Just hang around and RP long enough. Azure has heard it mentioned a couple times since joining but never pursued it as it wasn't something he was interested in. If you want to know and RP it I'm sure you can eventually find it. That or end up sharkbait. Either or. xD

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
NP, probably wouldn't be interested unless he heard about the library in any case.