Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished ~Violent~ To Hunt A Gryphon

Hellian

Lord of Altera
A note is nailed to the board:
Gryphon Hunt
To the interested parties,
Recently, the general location of a gryphon has become known to us. We are looking for those with fighting experience and/or those with knowledge of gryphons to assist in the hunt. Be warned, this WILL be undoubtedly dangerous, and we are not responsible if you are injured or killed. We meet at the Gryphon's Den Tavern and Inn. We will be sailing to the northwestern coast of the continent and will begin the hunt there. Those who accompany us are welcome to any part of the Gryphon besides the skull. Be sure to bring your own gear and rations.

-The Wanderer and friends
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a ~Violent~ event, so death is a real possibility. Not you, the person, no one is coming for you, calm down. I meant character death. This will be held on December 28th at 1:30pm EST. Feel free to ask questions if I left something out. I've never created an event before...

-----------------------------------------------

Although only a few came, they did indeed find the Gryphons. In fact, they found 2. They were forced to retreat, for now...

Last edited:

Hellian

Lord of Altera
Yes, I do believe so. No idea what item could represent these things... i wonder if a gryphon skull skin already exists... one moment. I'm waiting on a reply about items.

Edit: there is not a skin.

Last edited:

parto

Lord of Altera
Fricking heck. I'll be on a plane. Someone bring me samples? Like a bucket of feathers and a talon?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'll try to be there with my scribe character to write about this event!