Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Voidal's HollowWorld Application [Accepted- Raalvara]

Voidal

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Aphryn

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta-gaming is essentially taking information that you've gathered out of character and using it to provoke something to happen in-game because of what you have learned, whether or not that may have a negative effect or positive effect on your character's development, giving you an unfair advantage over other players. Meanwhile power-gaming is basically making your character unstoppable or whatever you do have an inevitable outcome no matter what others do, also giving other players an unfair advantage and potentially ruining the narrative of the story or scenario that is occurring.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm just your average avid video game extraordinaire who enjoys engaging in a unique and colorful story. I mostly play MMO games with some competitive FPS genres on the side ranging from a variety of them, I've been role-playing for several years now so adapting to a new environment isn't difficult for me with a little time invested into a new project.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

I can demonstrate some public examples after acceptance or through private messages on discord or even here on the forums if people wish for it.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Through browsing the internet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rene Renout

Age - 19

Height - 5 ‘10

Character race: Anhalder

Appearance

Rene stands at 177cm in height along with long blonde hair and blue eyes that are ought to be accompanied with a fair complexion, his hair is wavy with some curls in them that go past his hair and are often pulled back so that none falls to the front while he is wearing a helmet when fencing, his body is sturdy with formidable arms that allows him to do logistics easier due to rigorous training with minimal breaks here and there. He often wears a chain mail vest with a brown leather belt, whereas he holsters his Iron blade and other Items such as his pouch and wears a backpack for travel, almost as if he was in the circus, and beneath the mail vest is naught but simple pair of rugged leather pants that seem to be almost shredded, but could also suggest that they are there for style, nonetheless, they do their jobs for his long treks as well as his leather boots. Rene is not the type of guy to wear extravagant fabric, as he only wears basic garbs consisted of cheap fabric that’d suggest that he is a commoner and rarely washes his face or hair due to extensive travelling, that gives him greasy hair.

Written Test!

Muddy, muddy boots! One of Rene's greatest enemies were Indeed the wet soil that could be found scraping against the bottom of his leather boots after it has rained, continuously attempting to scrape off the dirt that were practically embedded unto their surfaces, it was rainy and foggy, a great mist that served as an opaque for the young man's vision as he held his cloak high over his head to protect his hair and clothes from the rain that befell him after a disastrous thunder-storm. "Gah! Why can't this be happening elsewhere - but no, of course it has to be me!" He said, uttering nonsense and blaming himself for the cause as if he had been cursed to live life within horrible weather for all eternity. Though eventually, as he continued walking with the splashing and squishy noises of wet mud being splashed around beneath him as he trudged through the forest, he could spot embers illuminated that were almost dim kitted, and as soon as he saw them, he began pursuing them! Until he came across a tavern in the middle of nowhere, he could clearly hear excellent music being played in the background, though yet - he could discern the melodies, suggesting as if he had traversed to foreign lands.
"Unbelievable, have i been walking for this long?" He mumbled to himself, going to thus clench his hands around the door handle of the aforementioned albeit peculiar building that he had found, and when he opened the doors, the music halted and so with everyone that were lingering inside, all attention turning towards the traveler, briefly before continuing with whatever it is that they were doing - whether it be drinking, gambling and or playing music in front of everyone. "At least it doesn't smell like the pig -stained hole back home..." He said, sniffing about the interior after having sniffed his sleeves to check that the smell didn't come from him, before subsequently going to reach for a couple of chairs that weren't taken next to the counter. His frame, quite slim in comparison to the other berserkers that were sitting next to him, laughing over his appearance even though he remained oblivious to their mockery, a finger pointed towards the display of drinks available as he picked the most notorious ale! The bartender, looming at an impressive six - seven feet in height, their figure resembling almost that of a mountain as he slammed the cup unto the counter, some of it's contents even spilling over, his hand reaching out to grab the handle of the cup so to that he could take a swig, before slamming the cup down again, the noise ringing across so loud that even the berserkers surrounding him could be impressed. He thus unfolds a map that he begins to tick off where he has been, from Isles to Isles, from cities to cities and towns to kingdoms that all offered an abundance of new endeavors to contemplate where his next destination would be, and it is where he decided upon that he'd travel to Storm's landing for a new chapter in his life...

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Server IP is: hollowworld.co.uk

If you want to join our discord, shoot me a message over the forums.