Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vote for Hollow World on MCSL/MCSERVERLIST!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Um...it doesnt work for me. It keeps saying "Do you want to save this file, or find one online that will open it?" Can anyone help me?
Just close and reopen the browser, navigate back to the page and try again.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
It's saying i can't vote for 42 years for me, odd as yesterday it was 6 hours.

I haven't managed to vote on it since the weekend :(

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Maybe you just cant vote while your online on Minecraft since it never worked for me when i tryed while online but now i wasnt and it worked :)

CasioCane

I think I might like it here
I'm having trouble doing this :/
I managed once but the next time I tried it said wait for 48h and after that I have gotten various of different times to wait without getting through even once :(
Any idea to what the problem might be?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I'm having trouble doing this :/
I managed once but the next time I tried it said wait for 48h and after that I have gotten various of different times to wait without getting through even once :(
Any idea to what the problem might be?
Not sure, it could be bugs within the MCSL voting system itself, as after all, it's still new.
I am getting this bug a lot too

TeddyTeeth

Loyal Servant of Altera
It takes me to an "Application Error" page now, when I click on the link. It worked a couple days ago. :/