Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

vzm1888 unbanning [Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vzm1888

Villager
i no what i dun was wrong broke fence and put on bridge but i did not break any glass and taco is my witness so plz just conider it

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I cant seem to find you on the ban list, what is your ingame name?

Also could you please make a proper appeal, with some proper spelling and grammar please?

vzm1888

Villager
i was attaked by sucker without agreeing to dual he hit me and i must of acsedently hit the window and i have said sorry about this to the windows onwer as weel as all of the people who shall read this theard and for the last time iam deeply sorry but i was attaked

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
i was attaked by sucker without agreeing to dual he hit me and i must of acsedently hit the window and i have said sorry about this to the windows onwer as weel as all of the people who shall read this theard and for the last time iam deeply sorry but i was attaked
Pardon?

vzm1888

Villager
i was attaked by sucker punch without agreeing to dual he hit me and i must of acsedently hit the window and i have said sorry about this to the windows onwer as weel as all of the people who shall read this theard and for the last time iam deeply sorry but i was attaked so please have a heart and unban me

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
I don't believe you.
I'm pretty sure pvp is off by default in the Northern Kingdoms, and I refuse to believe you can accidentally break a window, even in a fight situation. It takes 0.45 seconds to break glass, that's a lot more time than is needed to accidentally break it, especially if you're being attacked at the same time.

vzm1888

Villager
suker punch was also baned for breaking the same window so both of us misswong and hit the window plus the guy whos window it was is fine with it so

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
No, he was banned for greifing completely different areas that were obvious of purposeful greif.

vzm1888

Villager
but i havent grived and the guy whos window it is is pissed at you for banning me for such a shity reason it was glass he says he has a box full and not to worry about it

Sodium

The Lunarch
but i havent grived and the guy whos window it is is pissed at you for banning me for such a shity reason it was glass he says he has a box full and not to worry about it
Using language like that towards an admin isn't going to further your cause. Step away, think about what you are saying and who you are talking to before you press post.

Status
Not open for further replies.