Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wake's Fallout 4

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4 lately.
As of posting, I'm level 51 and spent just over two days in playtime, according to my save.

From time to time, the mods like to destroy my game. Thankfully, I've found ways to keep playing.

Here I will post screenshots from my game :cool:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

I completed Nuka World :D
Lana gone raider

Now there is only one thing left to do as Lana before waiting for Fallout Miami and the Fens Sheriff Department mods to be released...

... Point Lookout mod

Passencore

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Passencore
Passencore
Legend
I still need to complete Nuka-World!! Last time i tried i kept getting eviscerated by robots.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
I wonder if I could write a mod that turns Lana into a companion that you can find. Hm.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I completed Point Lookout mod

Not going to lie: when I was younger, I tried replaying all of Fallout 3 on my Xbox 360 before going to University in 2017. Unfortunately, the disc and xbox memory could not handle it and corrupted everything, crashing constantly. I never got to finish these quests or explore the area. Point Lookout's mod is so unbelievably well made, it gave me a chance to see this story through.

Before I stop playing Fallout 4 for a decent long while (Lana is over level 90 now), I think I should at least construct Lana a decent home to retire to..

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Level 91. A good level to stop playing at :oops:

And Lana got herself a house.
I spent a few hours decorating Home Plate by placing individual items about

Well, time to go play Skyrim again

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Started playing again!
Not as Lana this time, but Duchess. Doing a "Diamond City" playthrough thanks to the new Bleachers mod. Its amazing.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Mod advice btw.
Militarized minuteman adds a lot of cool gear for that faction and reworks the patrols to be more uniform and unique aswell!
(That sweet vietnam era inspired gear is amazing)