Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wake's -When I'm Bored- Drawings

W

wakerman4

Shut up. They are worse then...worse.
Anyhow...thanks :)

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Nice drawing, Waker! It's a lot better than what I'm able to do, and it's good that you had the courage to show these drawings (once again, which are good!) to people - I know I sure don't.

W

wakerman4

>,<
I've only recently gone back to drawing.
Out of ideas though. I'll draw Sevrince O'malley later.

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
Just some constructive criticize things.
  • Smooth out lines
  • Draw the chin first so the neck and body can be in better proportion with the head
  • Try using the t method for faces
  • When you do hands always start with thumbs
  • Bring wrists down to the same length as the waist
  • Scream at your pencil till it draws for you
Course I suck at drawing and can't put my own knowledge into practice.... So what do I know?

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
He's just trying to help.

'No offence' is a pointless phrase anyhow, because by saying it you are stating you are saying something offensive which doesn't need to be said.

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
Draw however you want :p I was simply stating how it may be better. Although with what I know using that drawing style could lead you to end up with a superorphanassasian :confused:

W

wakerman4

He's just trying to help.

'No offence' is a pointless phrase anyhow, because by saying it you are stating you are saying something offensive which doesn't need to be said.
Please....your not helping...
I'm writing this off topic a sec, that: do you really have to critize me?
My spelling, art, way of saying things is all bad. Yet when you point the obvi PO us it annoys me a bit.
So please stop my friend...please?
/rerail

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
WAKER... MAN! what a drawings you made these days. Can't get your mind off of HollowWorld can you? xD I know when I can't play i draw / write too. :D I understand ye completely lad! Now, serious talk: Draw Krummi in your style. I'll ger ye somthin' te do!

W

wakerman4

WAKER... MAN! what a drawings you made these days. Can't get your mind off of HollowWorld can you? xD I know when I can't play i draw / write too. :D I understand ye completely lad! Now, serious talk: Draw Krummi in your style. I'll ger ye somthin' te do!
Righty 'o, one Krummi to be delivered tomorrow, lad.
Ack, ta take me mind off tings.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Hey Connor, you're amazing you know that? Just one thing though, I'm 99% sure that Sonne's scar is over his right eye not his left. Also have you thought about scanning pictures in, even with a really good camera pictures never turn out the same as it depends on lighting, correct angles and stuff like that. Keep on drawing though, they're really good and 100% original. ;)

[EDIT]: I just checked and on Sonne's profile it says; "Tattoos/Scars: Scar on the right side of the face, goes through the eye." So it's on the right side of his face but on the left when you're drawing him, remember he's facing the screen or us so everything is flipped?

W

wakerman4

That IS his right eye :/

D'aww thanks :D
And I got nothing to scan them on, so...Euyup.
I only draw when bored!
Meh-

W

wakerman4

He's facing us so the right eye is on the left, it all flips around. ;)

Balls >,<
Lemme get a drink, and I'll start Krummi soon!