Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wanted: Doctor Fulgrim

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
To any of whom that wish to sharpen their blades and hone their arrows for the good of Altera and/or for a hefty sum of reward, Queen Rebecca Ursae of Ursae, henceforth declares a bounty be placed on the head of 'Doctor Fulgrim.'

For Fulgrim, delivered Alive and Well
The parties whom deliver the wanted individual to the city of Praelidium shall receive the following:

Five Thousand Radiants
A bag of six diamonds

For Fulgrim, delivered Dead
The parties whom deliver the wanted individual dead will receive:

Five Thousand Radiants

*A drawing of his face would be below done in great detail at the Crossroads. Other inn's would have a detailed description of him.*

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Tybalt wouldn't let a poster be up in Azerport and if he found one would tear it down. I know I need to do this ingame but I doubt Becky did anyhow.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Just give a detailed description instead, it's a lot easier for workers to copy if you plan to put it everywhere.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Posters aren't a mystical entity that mysteriously appear on a whim and remain there untouched. Rain or a person ripping them down might happen