Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wanted poster (revised and now with rp backing)

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
A wanted poster is neatly nailed to the message board of the crossroads.

Wanted
Yorrick Goldfist and Marcus Attilus for treason against the city of Wolfstadt, Evading the Law and Aiding a criminal. The Archduke of Wolfstadt is willing to pay upwards of two thousand radiants for the capture and delivery of each of these criminals to our wonderful city, and one thousand radiants for each of their heads.
Signed in the name of Archduke Otto Von Strauss of Wolfstadt

(we performed a legitimate rp-investigation, which could be found in the logs, since the other poster was voided and we can't really access that thread to make known that we redid it, yet it is still an in our opinion important rp, we now legitimately rp'ed every step of the way)

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm just gonna say, This poster would be covered with other posters/Ripped off by now.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I'm just gonna say, This poster would be covered with other posters/Ripped off by now.
Rather than go by assumption I think it's fair to say that unless there's specific logs of people either specifically tearing off the particular poster, or people covering the poster with others in roleplay; which there has been neither to my knowledge; the poster remains.

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Bump!
This poster has been re-posted with the following text:

Wanted
Yorrick Goldfist and Marcus Attilus for treason against the city of Wolfstadt, Evading the Law and Aiding a criminal. The Archduke of Wolfstadt is willing to pay upwards of two thousand radiants for the capture and delivery of each of these criminals to our wonderful city, and three thousand radiants for each of their heads.
Signed in the name of Archduke Otto Von Strauss of Wolfstadt.

Last edited: