Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War_Beard's Whitelist Application [Denied - Snerus]

Odin

Villager
Personal Section

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
War_Beard (Was Odin_Son)

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

I currently reside in the United States but born from Scotland.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming: The use of an outside source to be used in game for personal gain. EX: Watching a YouTube video of a player and tracing all steps to finding their home and raiding it. -OR- I'm in a skype group. In that group we all share details over a company we work in. With that one person gets wind of a raid against a supply line, but no one knows of it except the informant and the people doing it. With the information given out the people in the skype group either do a preemptive strike against the raiders or they fortify their supply line guards. That is the use of out of game knowledge to give yourself an advantage/edge in RP.

Powergaming: The action/use of your character out of physical/mental ability. Giving the environment/opponent an unfair disadvantage. Or doing an action that can not be acted against. EX: *Swings sword quickly in a wild arc, decapitating the orc standing in front of them*

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

Nope

7. Tell us about yourself!

I am a blacksmith for my professional job and I've been doing such for over nine years now. I developed the knack for fighting and RP once I was entered into the highland games and began tourney fighting as well. RP, smithing, and other activities are a few of my favorite things to do. I have been RPing for around ten years now and been specialized in dwarven RP.
My favorite type of music is: Rock, Metal, Folk Rock, and a select few.

8. Do you have any examples of your work?

I skin for fun and do them for mainly for my friends and groups that I take part in. All my skins I wear are custom made and I take quite well pride in them. All my skins I keep in personal folders. Smithing wise.... I don't think you would care to see images of my craft but I am able to offer a few pictures if wanted.

9. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Winter_Payne

Character Section

Character Name:
Balthran Ireheart

Character Age:

Character Race:

Dwarf, FrostPeak bloodline. Though I hope to introduce the Irehearts as a new clan.

Appearance:

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 76 kilos
Eye Color: Forest Green
Hair Color: Bright Red
Builds: 90% Mesomorph and 10% Endomorph
Hair Style: Matted and very long, few metal braids draping the back of his head, with a large eagle feather sticking out of the left side of his head. His beard finely woven with very ornate metal rings.
Complexion: Seems to be pale from the neck up. Beneath is highly discolored and scar covered skin from burns, animals, and weapons.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

The Dreaded Essay Section

Balthran Ireheart, a young aspiring dwarf that took life with a smile upon his face and a gleam of hope and courage in his eye. He was one of the most cheery in his clan for his outgoing pride and confidence were a major boost to his esteem. He was a very cocky, ruthless, and violent as a child when he was being trained by his elders in the arts of war and smithing. For many years he began to loose the happy "edge" of his character and began to be molded into a hardened veteran and emotionless combatant. Upon the day of judgement where he was sent out to the mountains and valley to gather a few select items for his official entrance into the clan. Balthran was eager in his quest to gather: A direwolf fang, the feather of an eagle, the skin of a bear, and a few minor items. In his adventures he was able to acquire all the items till one fateful day... Upon the nearing of his clan hall he was attacked by a large pack of wolves, though oddly enough. These wolves seemed much more organized than a wild pack. They surrounded him like a normal pack but just continued on till a large group of armored bandits emerged from the pines and rocks. In the young dwarf's dismay he was mauled to near death from such an encounter as he would not digress with his prizes or coin. He fought them, vainly he did in wounding a few but his own suffered far too much. He was limp after the mauling and dying rapidly. A wandering group of vagabonds found the dying dwarf and rushed to his aid. Slowly and carefully they nursed him back to health, though to never the health he was before that grim day. With the wounds too deep and brutal they never healed fully, leaving his entire body scarred and grotesque. Ever since that day he never wore normal clothing, he wore only but armor of his craft or the finest of kin. After a long period of his healing he set out once again unto the path to his home. Upon reaching it he was welcomed with open arms for he was feared dead.... How long has it been? Five ages of stone (five years) have passed when the fiery Ireheart was sent out into the world alone. With the new items gathered he was welcomed into the clan as a true son and no longer a beardling. Taking his place of brother in his family he worked his life as the clan's smith and most ruthless berserker and most favored alcoholic of the bunch. This is Balthran Ireheart and his story, it is not the end, but the beginning.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
I remember your application from six months past. This is literally the exact same one as from back then. I'd require a new written test from you before I allow you to join.

I'm going to decline this application, but you are free to make a new one.

Last edited:

Odin

Villager
I remember your application from six months past. This is literally the exact same one as from back then. I'd require a new written test from you before I allow you to join.

I'm going to decline this application, but you are free to make a new one.
I'm not allowed to do my same application since I was de-whitelisted? That kinda is unfair but okay then....