Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wasilla4 - Ban Appeal [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilla4

Lord of Altera
My friend and I wanted to do some roleplaying so we thought we'd use the "corruption" in the southern wilds for the base of our roleplay, so we followed the corruption to what we thought was the source. It was a "animated" bedrock tower surrounded by swirling corruption, we fought our way to the top to destroy the eyes (glowstone) and heart(obsidian) of the "monolith" like structure and after we were done, I got banned for griefing an admins work. Sorry, but I didn't realize that was off limits as the blocks were able to be broken.

C

Cubey

Well Explained, My Apology for being a fool for not creating an area to protect, I forgot to left this unprotected while I were busy on other thing.

The Tower is made out of creative cannot be steal but cannot destory the tower which it's strong and impossible to defeated by the people of Altera. Glowstones are non-legit items cannot be taken.

My Mistress were mad that she was told by The Great Demon after he discovered the corruption has been griefed!

Thank you for your understanding.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.