Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

WeedFarmer09 Application [Approved - Alaila]

ReedFarmer09

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: WeedFarmer09
2. Your real name: Jason Kelman
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
It looks very awesome to have medieval roll play in minecraft. I've only done roll play once in my minecraft life and i was miner and i enjoyed it. :D
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm Jason, I am 19 years old, currently i am going to Toronto University. I am open person for any discussion. I enjoy gaming, TV, Movies. Time to time i also make gaming videos and post it up at Youtube. Usually in minecraft i play survival when i am bored. I don't like playing mods in minecraft because i think it ruins the whole point of the game. Survival is the true fun of the minecraft. Unlike my name i am very polite person (i think i am?). I also like being very honest so you don't have to worry about me griefing people. Pardon my minecraft Username I couldn't change it because i bought it off from some gaming forums.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Currently i don't have any. I am planning to upload a video about minecraft creations in my Youtube account.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Never even heard of them existing.
12. How did you find out about our server?
I went to search. Top servers. Found this server interesting
13. Have you voted for us?
Yes. WeedFarmer09​

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!