Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Weekly artwork

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Greetings!
I got the small idea that every artist who wish to join in this little group of weekly artwork, would have one single thing they needed to draw. Simply some art for each week.
It's not a competition, just a small fun for the artist who wish to draw something new each week :)
Example: "This week you need to draw a horse, and that horse needs to have a sadle, horse shoes, etc. etc.

I havn't planned this, but I'll ask a random artist for an idea for the following week's artwork.
It can be a them, it can be an animal or anything. Perhaps you'll be given and song, and need to draw what you feel or imagine when you hear it.

You don't "have" to stay and draw each week, and you don't have to put your best effort into it. Just a small fun thread where you don't really need skills, you don't even need to want to draw.
The drawing HAS to have something to do with the current weeks artwork idea.

(Side note: Please keep it on the same topic, it's not a thread for argument about pokemon or a spider thread.)
(2 side note: You may post more than one picture)

Current group:
bettemus99
Oliver Payne
mistaahh
Itzzaboy
The Living Ghost
TheMadDuckie
Kirbyyirby
LadyMara
Zero
Gizmoon1
Bluebird157
Gibbles98
MRPolo13
grimm reaper
Mario Mluigifish
Shrimpsy
Kvothe
Tori689
Michcat
Flowster1234
First week (Done):
Dragon
Second week (Done):
Wolves
Third week (Done):
Draw whatever comes to your mind when hearing this song
Fourth week, late (Done):
New year! 2-4 week(Done):
Childhood problems.
Second month(Done):
Love
Third month(Done):
Landscapes
Fourth month(Done)
Movies that changed your life
Fith Month (Starting)
Necromancers​
Good luck, my fellow artist!

Last edited:

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Okey, since I'm the one who started this, I'm gonna be the first one to choose an idea.

Edit: Look at main post.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
No, after we've all done this, I'll ask an random artist about what the next theme or inspiration should be for the next week :)

Edit: Keep an eye on the main thread, I'll change it over time.

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'd like to join too. I don't know if I have time to draw a lot, but I need an excuse/push to start drawing again:p.

Miner

Lord of Altera
Would I be able to join? I don't have a specific style, so I might do pixel art, or just any style :)

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
I am disappoint that you have not told me about this :I
*readies pencil and paper*
Add me, maybe? :)

(And no tablet work from me Bette, remember how I nearly died from using it? >.< )

Zero

Lord of Altera
If I could partake in this that would be cool. >.> And when do we have to have the pictures posted?