Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Weekly Artwork2.0

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
CURRENT TOPIC

Frilly dresses!~

Draw a frilly dress upon any muse you would like~ What defines "frilly" can simply be your own interpretation when you think of the style, or whatever shows up in search results. Don't be afraid to use references!
Otherwise.. GO NUTS.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Oooh what if we take ALL the art made in the week, and put it on the main thread? Like, all mermaid ones on the mermaid week, and once THIS one is done, we take all the bootiful frilly dresses. If someone makes more than two drawings, we can just put two there, and all drawings under the name of the artist who made it?

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Oooh what if we take ALL the art made in the week, and put it on the main thread? Like, all mermaid ones on the mermaid week, and once THIS one is done, we take all the bootiful frilly dresses. If someone makes more than two drawings, we can just put two there, and all drawings under the name of the artist who made it?
I was definitely thinking to do that, but I believe the image limitation to posts would hinder proper organization of such, from what I'm imagining. Alternatively, a master thread could be made as a displayed gallery for everyone within each week.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I was definitely thinking to do that, but I believe the image limitation to posts would hinder proper organization of such, from what I'm imagining. Alternatively, a master thread could be made as a displayed gallery for everyone within each week.
I think a maser thread, and just asking folk to not reply/claiming a bunch of posts may be the best.