Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Weekly Artwork2.0

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I'll not be here next week so I can't do the weekly art.. ;~; hopefully when I get back I can catch up :heart:

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here

The difficult part being this is on an app on my tablet (though i LOVE the app) and I had to do it with my finger instead of stylus. Sooooo....
Not any Makani in particular, just.. practicing.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
GOT BUSY WITH A SEVEN HOUR EVENT
Will have the topic and gallery up to date tonight!

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
CURRENT TOPIC
WEEK 5

Smoke, Water, and Rabbits

Interpret these three words into a single (or multiple?!) visual concept. Anything goes so long as these three words are included in any manner.
Artistic expression is key.

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay, side information. When I saw smoke and water, all I could think about was that one scene in Aladdin where he was drowning and the Genie came out. Soooo.... here is this.... I call it, "The Genie's Pet"

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
I kinda wanted to draw Big Smoke from San Andreas and add rabbit ears and water just f0r th3 l0lz, but that would be kind of boring to draw. So I did this instead:
seabunny.png
Remember, kids: Winners Rabbits don't do drugs smoke pipes underwater through a respirator.