Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Weez Rule all

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Meez no play nice anymore, meet fight till meet need to die, meet go to da corner of da earth to killda last pinkys, Meez chop down Ents for fun. Orcs rule all, weez fwiendly to dose dat are loyal to, and with, us. Weez Demolish all who twy and kill are fwiends. No more orcs twyin to get Ents into dere army, no, no. Cause weez da Orcs, and orcs rule all.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
Ents will crush you out of this realm. You will be sent to a fiery doom of which there shall be no return! The scars you have caused this great realm are large and great. You will be smote richeous fury and with great haste! Prepare to die Orcs!

atkrye

King of Quests
The Wood Elves have your back MC. Wood elves and ents are renowned for their friendship and we'll protect you to the end. I have my bow at the ready..

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I care not for your war, but if any of you attack Sirens call, I will drag you to the depths.

atkrye

King of Quests
Its no worry MC king.. but in return can you help me kidnap Itzza, brainwash him and convince him to rejoin Jhal? :p