Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

weirdX - Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am apologizing to all the residence of Hollowworld and it's Administrators. I have x-rayed on the servers in the Hollows and directly breaking the rules and knowing it. If i have offended or dissapointed (which I'm sure I have), I want you to forgive me.

What I did was go into the Hollows with the x-ray mod for the first time. I x-rayed and mine a halh stack of diamonds, and almost a full stack of emeralds. I was banned the following day knowing full of what I did. A couple of days later I was notified of a friend that I could make a ban appeal, but instead of arguing with you about how I didn't x-ray, I am here to simply apologize.

Your actions against mine were carried out as the rules said they would, and I have no argue against that. I respect your decision. I want to be unbanned even if it takes a week, two weeks, or even a month. I know you constantly get this excuse and here it all the time, but I enjoy and love this server. I enjoy the RP's that my friend and I do. You guys put in so much effort for us people, yet idiots like me ruin it by hacking, or using x-ray, which makes your guys job even harder. I realize the amazing feats you guys accomplish to make our experiance enjoyable. I abused my ability as a player of the server and lost the privelage of playing. I take full responsibility for what I did and I'm asking you to unban me, with whatever consequence. If I am unbanned, I want you to clear my inventory and take the items that were collected by cheating so you can dispose of them.

I write this with a regetful heart and I look forward to discussing it.

Sincerely,
weirdX

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, but xray is unappealable. It seems that you have maturely thought this over since you've been banned and I appreciate that.

Locked as mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.