Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

weirdX - Ban Appeal [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been two months since my ban, so I have come to appeal again after SallyRose notified of when X-rayers could appeal. I want to redirect you to my previous appeal and to reitterate.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/weirdx-apology.16852/

I X-rayed and take full responsibility for my actions. I did it knowing it was against the rules and I understand why its not allowed. All it does is dissapoint and make life harder for you (the staff). I could say I had a reason but I don't. When I think back on it, I just cringe at why I would do it. I'm almost glad you banned me, for in those two months I learned a lot. 1) This server is significant and over powering: There is just no server I have ever found that sizes up to guys. you have a better community, or a better way of doing things, or better staff. 2) Respectfulness: Not X-raying or greifing goes a long way and helps people from regretting something they never should've done. 3)Humbleness: Not all things last forever, and I learned that the hard way. My time on Hollow World would've been longer if not for my innapropiate actions. I want you to unban me, whatever the conditions.

-weirdX

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry I hadn't seen this appeal sooner.. I guess the downside is I can't remember if I removed your old chests or not >_>... I hope it's understandable that you'll have to hand over any items your carry/own once you come back in, it's only fair to start over. Okay?

I'll unban you, there's been a lot going on lately, I hope you're not too lost xD.

Edit: You might be stuck on the Vanilla banlist (unless it's nice and unbans you right away) so it might take a while to get unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.