Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Welcome to the Gambler's Guild!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello travelers! The13thSun here.
Today I come to you with the proposition of the Gambler's Guild. We are a group of gentlemen who enjoy the thrill of a good bet. All wagers placed are strictly verbal agreements. This thread will simply include a listing of players that we know to be trustworthy (Guild members) and a group of scoundrels who refuse to make good on their bets (Black-listers).

All bets are to be made on the /roll command.

All bets are to be made in the Laughing Lamb Tavern at spawn or the Golden Greyling Gambling Hall in Riddleport.

2012-12-15_21.22.53.png

The members of the guild will only bet with other members. Once you are black listed, you're stuck there for life.

To apply for membership, simply state your interest by replying to this thread. I will include all replies to the Guild member list. I will update this list when possible. Happy gambling everybody.

Sincerely, Guildmaster The13thSun

Guild Members:
The13thSun
Yosemite_Sam_
Taleis
Baron_Aron
pyrocide
cristhepsycho
epikplayer

Black List:
Tiberione

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Good sirs, I thank you for coming up with this on my behalf.

I own the Golden Greyling Gambling Hall in Riddleport, and a list such as this is indispensable to my needs. Please add me to the list, and I will make sure to watch this list as it progresses for my hall as well as the informal gambling at the lamb.

Also, what games do you play? Surely you run something other than just "high number wins." I have a few dice games we play, as well as a roulette table and a Vision board (essentially a guessing game).

How about us holding some dedicated gambling times? Like scheduled events, so that we have a good number of us playing at the same time?

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
As a resident at Riddleport I can only express how splendid of an idea that is. The games at the Golden Greyling Gambling are much fun and just as fair yet I always find myself slightly saddened as it is normally empty and not used for the wonders that it could be.

(this is also a reply and my ign is: cristhepsycho)

GRavenor14

Lord of Altera
Since it says I should do this in the post, I'd like to voice my interest in joining the Gambler's Guild

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
*looks at last pote date*

*looks at latest post date*

Yeeeaaaah, I'm gonna have to call necro on this one. Locking etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.