Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Well, I did it again -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Lord of Altera
Today I was banned for using "blackmagics"
I had just recently gotten zombe because my friend was generous enough to give me admin on his server.
So, I was toying around with it and I had no idea what the cheating section ment so I turned it on and now I do know what it means.
I was banned for it.
I was also on my final chance, so now I can't come back.
I would give it all to beable to play on this server again.3
Only if I hadn't turned that stupid setting on.
So, now I will try to find another server.
For those of you that care, I will miss you
Goodbye,
-Alec
:(

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Perhaps this is better suited in the ban appeal section?
EDIT: nevermind, this was a goodbye XD

Alec

Lord of Altera
It can't be put in the bann appeal section, I know for a fact I wont get unbanned lol.

Linehart

I think I might like it here
Awww, I enjoyed rping with you I know I'll miss the random times I visit Uthrandir and you are no longer there.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
His choice to use it Steel.
I won't be overturning this ban, last chance means last chance. So you're only hope is with one of the other 3 High Kings.

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
Alec im disappointed you let me down after i gave you your last chance, Ban will not be over turned from me..

Alec

Lord of Altera
Alec im disappointed you let me down after i gave you your last chance, Ban will not be over turned from me..
I won't be overturning this ban, last chance means last chance. So you're only hope is with one of the other 3 High Kings.
I'm sorry Sherbzz and Halfmad :/ I'm not sure why I did it it just kind of happened.
It's just I had to get this thing done for bellon and I guess I just took the wrong turn.
I had to make this dinning hall and we were out of diamond. :( I just wanted to make the people of Uthrandir happy and make it so I could finish the job that is hard without a diamond pick.
But im not going to use this as an excuse.
It was all my fault.
Is it ok if I stick around on the forums maybe?

Alec

Lord of Altera
I would never ask for more than one chance half, I blew it it was all my fault.
I appreciate how you gave me that chance.
I'm sorry for disappointing you half

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
wait... first you say it was accident that you turned it on.. then you say you did it for your town..?
excuses :confused:

Alec

Lord of Altera
wait... first you say it was accident that you turned it on.. then you say you did it for your town..?
excuses :confused:
Well the fact is. I didn't get what it was for untill I had used it.
Then, I realized it could be helpful.
I said I had no idea what an Xray was.
I wasn't sure if thats what they were talking about.

Alec

Lord of Altera
Awww, I enjoyed rping with you I know I'll miss the random times I visit Uthrandir and you are no longer there.
Ah, Lineheart you were my favorite person to RP with.
we need to consider something, that i can't mention publicly :p
May I be informed o.o?

who banned you?
Not sure, But madyson keep up the good work. Send me pictures of you barn when its finished I would love to see it

Aww, bye Alec :(
Keep bellon with his cake source or he gets mad XD

Status
Not open for further replies.