Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Wellspring] Envinyata

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1679188615198.png
E N V I N Y A T A
Owner: Solus

Home of the Wellspring

Rebuilt upon the ruins of a Cathedral to the gods. Once tarnished by the demon-folk. The stone here is now overgrown by wildplants.
Nature has taken over and created a resting stop between various cities in the middle of the Forests. It's nestled within a path, hidden from eyes, that winds up and around hills.
Within the ruins, one can find a tiny tavern. No food or drinks are offered just yet, but the place seems prepared for such.
Upon another tower is set for rooms to reside in- a makeshift Inn inside.

1679188457615.png

The Wellspring || A grand tree with dark bark and leaves of vibrant warm colors, tempered from burning, overlooks a hotspring of water that congregates around it within various pools. The leaves absorb sunlight and glow warmly at night and the tree and roots are warm to the touch. The large roots of the tree filter contaminations left in the water to keep it pure and dispenses a green minted warmth in return. Steam filters from the water. Those who soak within the waters for more than 10 minutes, will feel any wounds begin to become sterilized with a light sting. Their bruises, fresh scars, mending bones, tended to injuries and burn marks will begin to heal up over the course of their time within the pool, shortening their healing process by half at least through one experience. Those who have stayed within the pool will feel their spirits, aches and pains lifted, feeling rejuvenated. They also appear more youthful, serene and warm to the touch for the next full day.

The effects of the water lose their magical properties if removed from the pool, and cannot be transported for later use elsewhere.

Occasionally, the gentle tree leaves will float around and drift slowly, appearing as floating orbs of warm light that illuminate the area. The tree itself will never burn.

OOC Rules ||

-Rating is Moderate. If you seek Violence, ask me privately. If I'm not around, make sure ppl there are comfortable with it.
-Place is known by word of mouth or if you ask me privately
-You're free to pass on by for rp, to stay in the tavern or inn portion, or to use the wellspring.

Last edited:

KatrinMair

Lord of Altera
I love what you made out of this. This was my last project before my inactivity.

I logged off on a building site and as I logged back on again so much later it spawned me back to the coordinates I left behind.

I recognized the place immediately and then I started to cry. I did not expect looking at my old thing being transformed into something so beautiful. Something finished, something devine.

Much love to you.
Kat~

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
It was a beautiful build to work on- Appreciate the work you put into it!