Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What games does everyone play?

NiNi

MooCat
I'd like to know... so heres what i have:

Steam1.jpg Steam.pngMOAR GAMES.jpg

Do any of you have any of these??

I also have own a Linux box in a datacenter capable of hosting anything (It has a nice Intel Xeon and 6gb of ram with 3tb of data at 100mbps) and a DayZ server. The DayZ server i have for fun, the Box i use for testing. (And sor private temp servers and such for when i'm making youtube videos =])

Are there any you suggest i get? Anything i should do?

I do feel like i should do a few things here and there with some fellow hollowworlders, and make a few video's maybe to help advertise the server we have here, After all, hollowworld does welcome new people with open arms right?

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
League of Legends, Minecraft, Tekkit (Sometimes) and Tf2. Those are all the games I play on my computer that I can think of .-.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Currently... I only have Minecraft installed.
No time for anything else lately.

Oh forgot, I have other things installed, but play them very rarely : Planescape Torment, Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate 2, Monkey Island 2... Just when I am in need of some good ol' games treatment :p

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
139 games on steam...
45 installed:
Cry of Fear
D.I.P.R.I.P Warm Up
Day of Defeat
Dead Space 3
Don't Starve
Dystopia
Skyrim
Farcry 3
Frozen Synapse
G Mod
HL
HL2, ep1, ep2, lc, deathmatch
Hidden Source
Kerbal Space Program
L.A. Noire
L4D
L4D2
LIMBO
ME
ME2
Mount & Blade: Warband
No More Room in Hell
Orcs Must Die 1&2
Overgrowth - Seriously, best game about a parkour ninja bunny...
PAYDAY: The Heist
Pirates, Vikings, & Knights
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Smite
Starcraft II
Synergy
TF2
Trials Evolution
Zombie Panic Source

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Minecraft - League of Legends - Wow - Skyrim - Mount and blade - Hidden - Hollowworld forums ( This is the one I play the most xd )

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher

I've played this game more then I have all other games on Steam combined (haven't played others that much). I love it :heart:

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Minecraft, Skyrim, Guild Wars 2, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (oh yes :p). I think that's pretty much it. I also have Tibia, Battlefield 2 and Age of Empires 3 installed.

krazy4golf

Loyal Servant of Altera
image.jpg

My stuff free cause I cheap

Cry of fear made me wet my pants in the first five minutes never again

My friend also sent me don't starve so

Backstay

Lord of Altera
10,000,000, Ace of Spades, Adam's Venture Episode 1, Aliens Versus Predator Classic 2000, Arma 2, Arma 2: DayZ Mod, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta, Awesomenauts, The Basement Collection, Borderlands, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Company of Heroes, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat: Source, Dead Island, Deathmatch Classic, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dota 2, Dungeon Defenders, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Euro Truck Simulator, Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3, FTL: Faster Than Light, Garry's Mod, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life: Deathmatch: Source, Hitman: Absolution, Hitman: Blood Money, Just Cause 2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Legend of Grimrock, Little Inferno, Mafia II, Max Payne 3, McPixel, Metro 2033, Mirror's Edge, Mount & Blade: Warband, Pacific Fighters, PAYDAY: The Heist, Poker Night at the Inventory, Port Royale 2, Portal, Portal 2, Ricochet, Saints Row: The Third, The Ship, The Ship Single Player, Shoot Many Robots, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Super Hexagon, Supreme Commander 2, Team Fortress 2, Terraria, Thomas Was Alone, Trine 2, Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition, Tropico 4, Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition, The Walking Dead, The War Z, Worms Revolution, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 1942, League of Legends, Don't Starve, Realm of the Mad God

And probably a few more...

Aeturnumbrae

Loyal Servant of Altera
I normally play on the Xbox, here they are:

CoD Black Ops 2
CoD Modern Warfare 2
Crysis 3
Assassins Creed Revelations
Assassins Creed Brotherhood

I sometimes play on the computer, I play:

Minecraft
Skyrim
TF2
Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword
Dead Island

That's pretty much it :D

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Now: Minecraft, Portal 1 + 2, Skyrim (sometimes)... Minesweeper *hides*

When I was sort of ickle: Wii Super Mario Galaxy 1 + 2, Mariokart Wii, New Super Mario Bros Wii

When I was ickle: Various nintendo DS games... Nintendogs, Mario Party, Animal Crossing

When I was very ickle: Sypro (including Year of the Dragon, Enter the Dragonfly, A Hero's Tail :heart:, A New Beginning and Dawn of the Dragon), Harry Potter (Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets) - All on PS2