Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Happened to Anhald?

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
He's dead, Jim.

Well, at least with me in command. Charles died of disease. It was not very peaceful, but it was also not slowly bleeding to death from a gut wound, so he had that going for him.

In-character what happens next is up to the Anhald dudes. They might reform the kingdom, they might go to civil war. I dunno, I'm not them. Charlie Boy's death can be common knowledge, no biggie. I know him Alexander The Greating the fuck out of life is a sad tale, but such is life.

No, I don't intend to start a shitstorm and stir up drama. Shit's lame. Me personally? I don't think I'll be playing too much anymore, but I still care enough to check the forums every now and then. I've got some pals here.

If you've got any questions, ask the fuck outta them and I'll answer.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
worst fucking shitpost ever rygan

i miss charlieboy already

edit - peter and jacqueline will keep anhald alive, so keep on looking out for the inquisition outside your windows, coming through your doors, hiding inside your basements and in your cereal cupboards, making snacks in your kitchens, etc

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
worst fucking shitpost ever rygan

i miss charlieboy already

edit - peter and jacqueline will keep anhald alive, so keep on looking out for the inquisition outside your windows, coming through your doors, hiding inside your basements and in your cereal cupboards, making snacks in your kitchens, etc
Making snacks in other people's kitchens will never get old.