Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What to put here

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
In this section, everything involving Religious Organization should be kept for a clean and concise source of information.
This will range from the Inquisition Threads to groups of Worshippers. My threads will only details the persons "in charge" and the structure of things like the Inquisition and Exalted- Everything else is up to you guys! Lets make it great, shall we?

Feel free to post any Organization thread involving Priest/Priestesses or followers of the Pantheon. I expect the High Council/Exalted members to use this section to organize their followings :D

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
like what?
It all depends on what is going to be posted. We do not even abide by the existence of anything else in the ''God'' domain other then Lord Ignis or the Angeli, you know.
I am going to watch this develop before making anything, however, as I am quite pleased with pretty much any new spicing on the steak that is Altera.

Michcat

It all depends on what is going to be posted. We do not even abide by the existence of anything else other then Lord Ignis or the Angeli, you know.
I am going to watch this develop before making anything, however, as I am quite pleased with pretty much any new spicing on the steak that is Altera.
Nothing wrong with that? :D AFAIk you should be fine bro :heart:

Michcat

Hm...I guess most of Silverwatch worships Asgar, but he's not a "God" yet, so...is he counted?
Theres a thread titled "The Pantheon"

it'll have a list of all pantheon members, and from there folks can do this! :D

"Is it in the list?"
Yes = Not Heretical
No = Heresy

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Not really an organization, but Thiil follows Silas' words. Most in the city follow his words, and I can tell you that my character Athryl has been praying to Silas day in and out. I don't know, probably isn't useful, but yeah.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Question...if we had lore about this..."Asgar" and a certain number of people legitlly worshiped him, followed him, etc, could he possibly be considered a "God"? Or maybe a God like Vermella?

Michcat

Question...if we had lore about this..."Asgar" and a certain number of people legitlly worshiped him, followed him, etc, could he possibly be considered a "God"? Or maybe a God like Vermella?

it'll have a list of all pantheon members, and from there folks can do this! :D

"Is it in the list?"
Yes = Not Heretical
No = Heresy

Michcat

it'll have
it WILL have that list- Soon. I'm working on just proofreading and formatting now, but for every question I have to answer the longer it'll take to update...