Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Which way do you swing?

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Alas, the title is misleading ruse to get you to this post hehe!

As we continue our slow albeit steady work on the Wiki I want to know.
Which way do you swing?

I have just added an Influential People section on the Wiki that includes Alignments.

Think about your character and tell me where you would stand. I will add you on the wiki. This is the first step. The next step is to get your character profiles on the website.

Choices
Lawful Good - - - Neutral Good - - - Chaotic Good
Lawful Neutral - Neutral - - - - - - - Chaotic Neutral
Lawful Evil - - - - Neutral Evil - - - - Chaotic Evil

Check out the Wiki for it and respond as follows.

Roleplaying Name: Magus Bellon
Alignment: Lawful Good

Here is the Wiki Page... Join the ranks!!!

http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Influential_People#Influential_People

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I was a bit confused with the title, so I was Kinda dreading to click the link... :eek:
Roleplaying Name: The Dark Mage Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Roleplaying Name: Rhaegar Rhal
Alignment: Neutral (for now)

Tristitiae

I think I might like it here
Actually, with careful consideration, I have edited my original post here. Tristitiae's more of a neutral evil character, as she doesn't give a crap about laws, but neither does she care about all-out destruction and mayhem upon the world. Nah, she only cares about misery and death.

Knight Xavier

Lord of Altera
Actually, with careful consideration, I have edited my original post here. Tristitiae's more of a neutral evil character, as she doesn't give a crap about laws, but neither does she care about all-out destruction and mayhem upon the world. Nah, she only cares about misery and death.
Your a.... girl?