Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whispeve's Whitelist Application [Approved - AbsentUser]

WhispyWylan

Villager
Whispeve's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Whispeve

Country & Timezone: EST/ Canada

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?:
Metagaming- using personal/ out of game knowledge in game, even if your character wouldn't be able to know said information. For example, if you find out who is a traitor to a kingdom out of character, then suddenly your character has this information despite never talking to said traitor/ anyone else involved.
Powergaming- To have overarching power/ abilities that are not realistically possible for the character, making them into an unstoppable force. This includes abilities which inhibit other people's actions or narration. For example, a dwarf who has super speed and can dodge all attacks.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! My name is Wylan! I use they/them pronouns and I am 17 years old. I am really excited to join your server! I have played on role play servers for about two years. I love creative writing, dnd, and minecraft, so these type of servers are perfect for me. I am also about to enter my first year of university studying biology. I am excited to get to know the community and start role playing!

Referral: Through my friend

{Character Section}
Character Name: Kovidar Irgard

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: Kovidar Irgard is a 4"2 dwarf with dark brown hair. She often puts her hair in braids, adding gems and metal beads throughout. She has a beard much like her parents, though it is shorter as she is still growing it out. Kodivar has light coloured eyes, ones that often glimmer with hints of curiosity and excitement. She wears simple dwarven clothing, and usually carries a leather bag with her.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Still working on it! Will be done soon!

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Kovidar is the youngest of the Irgard family. She is the second child of Grelu and Balvola Irgard and a younger sister to her beloved brother. The family is tightly knit, and the love Kovidar feels for them is boundless. She takes after her family members in almost every way. She is kind yet hot-headed like her mother and determined yet stubborn like her father. She finds inspiration within her big brother, who has always been a guiding force for her. Everyday life is good for the young dwarf. It is everything she could want and more. Yet, despite this, Kovidar has an adventurous spirit. Her mother says she acted like her father when he was young, always running out into the world to face whatever trouble may arise. So they worry for her, and for a good reason.

Over the years, Kovidar has gotten into quite a lot of trouble. One time, when she was little, her adventurous mind got the better of her. She had wandered off from her father while they were out on a fishing trip. She travelled deep into the woods, following a trail of deer prints she had found in the snow. On and on, she went, determined to find the deer that led her far away from Grelu’s watchful eye. She had finally found the deer, a mother with a young fawn nestled between some bushes. Kovidar stayed there, watching the creatures with awe until the sun began to set. When she decided it was time to return to the raging river where her father was, she realized the wind had blown a fresh layer of snow atop the prints, rendering them invisible. Panic began settling as she attempted to find her way home. She travelled East, then South, unable to hear or see her family. She then went north and west, walking in a circle and starting right back where she started. Instead of aimlessly guessing where to go, she decided to stay put, tears welling up under her eyes. It was another hour in the cold until her father came to her rescue. He ran towards her, calling out her name with relieved tears in his eye. That was the first time she truly realized that her actions had consequences.

Another time, when Kovidar was about fifteen, one of her dearest friends had been the target of a local bandit group. After she saw her friend, teary-eyed and bruised, she knew something had to be done. Anger took over her logic, and she went looking for the bandit that decided to pick on her best friend. She was to let them know that they messed with the wrong dwarves. As Kovidar stalked towards the camp where these criminals stayed, she remembered how adamant her mother was that she was not to go near the bandits. At that moment, she didn’t care. It was purely blind rage that caused her to act; she didn’t even know what she would do when she got there. All she brought was a mask to cover her face and a hunting knife her father had given her. As Kovidar approached the camp, she found a small dwarven boy being taunted by some teenage raiders. After very little consideration, she ran in to defend the boy, wildly slicing at the four people around her. It did not take long before one lurched out and slashed her. It was a clean hit to her shoulder, but she kept swinging as she backed away with the kid behind her. Eventually, she got enough distance between her and the attackers to run away. The two of them, Kovidar and the small boy, ran back to her house. When she returned and explained what had happened, she accepted the scolding her mother gave her. She accepted her father's solemn face as he learned what had happened. Kovidar had saved that boy, and that Is all that had mattered to her. That was the first time she truly realized that some actions were worth the consequences they had. Now as a 17-year-old dwarf, Kovidar is finding her place in this world. She has the ambition to travel the continent and have new adventures. She is ready to carve a name for herself.

Last edited:

AbsentUser

Legend of Altera
Hero
Retired Staff
AbsentUser
AbsentUser
Hero
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!
{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.