Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

whitelist aplication jdesarno [Approved - Alaila]

jdesarno

I think I might like it here
sesh im bad at this -_- my apalogies for the 3rd time im going to fix it lets try this again....
1. Your Minecraft username:jdesarno. first letter in my name and lastname a bit simple but it works.
2. Your real name:joseph. i treasure this name not to meantion im the 9th generation of my name -_- so i geuss joseph the 9th? heheh..
3. Age: 20 im not lying about my age i was born a bit earlier then my sister she still is mad about me be older and taller then her... its pretty funny actuly
4. Gender:male all the way
5. Country: united states of america city:newyork where i was born and raised

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenshipor agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes i read the Tome of Citizenship it was very informative and i still have alot to learn from my superiors.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
well the roleplay aspect i like its just i had a little experince in it because i found a lack of role playing midevil servers like this

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
ok my name is joseph desarno im a construction worker literaly -_- so technly i will have more then enough experince to build a decent house . right my hobbys are building , computers ,meeting people,hockey and football i pretty much like the patriots *football team* and the nyc rangers* hockey team* i wanted to come on this server because i wanted
t0 make some friends , assist others in their work and build a decent living on this server before i posted this i lived in a greifer and creeper filled world i got sick of it who woudnt? so i left that server and i searched for more servers i can relate to then i found this server i tried to apply and here we are i just want to help the comunity the people make some friends and have some fun latley ive not been myself because i was stressed 24/7 with work i use minecraft to relive my stress and it helps .And i take a instrest in building farms and railways

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a
file" button or link to the image or video.
sadly i have no work to upload

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i dont greif im not a griefer im not a hacker im not a scammer*why would i be they are iritating -_- * i also love dogs i have a small dog myself his name is paco :] 4 year old dog he turned 2 days ago​
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator
mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
i am very aware about this i never used any kind of crap like that besides if you use it proves how lazy you are to find ores.

12. How did you find out about our server?
i found out on mc server list first page as i was browsing servers
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
if i could i would unfortenatly i cant because when ever i open the link it appears as a download pop-up . *if i find some other way out i will vote*

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
um... wheres the rest ?
perhaps you should copy and paste the template ?
put some effort into it ?

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
You need to use the template and answer to all the questions, please.
Also, on question number 8 don't forget to tell us about yourself, not just minecraft.

jdesarno

I think I might like it here
another add for 10 i have played some rpg's runescape mostly , im a kind person ask for help most of the time you will get it i will report greifers on sight :]

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Be careful with your language though, we have a lot of younger players on the server.
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!