Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist App [Declined - Jase]

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: ENDLES5INFERNO

Country & Timezone: England,GMT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Gaining informations from outside sources and using that knowledge collected outside of roleplay to use as an advantage ingame during roleplay.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: 22 years old American who lives in England. started playing minecraft again after a couple years thought id give roleplay a shoot as it seems interesting and exciting.

Referral: none*

{Character Section}
Character Name: Dufrock Granitebrew

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: My Dwarf has Brown Eyes Redish brown hair and beard, incuding a assortment of golden accessories

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:1638210496858.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Cold Granite runs red as the night grows long with the stench of blood, and mead as a young child Stands above a Pair of Bandit Forest Elves,Unbenonced to him he was the last of a short liniage of Dwarven Miners. Dufrock a Now orfand child shaking cold, stomach barren as he collects his stocky legs back upright. Grips his Fathers Axe with sorrow and grief. He gazes around the room of granite and stone that once held family and happiness, now filled with every relative who has cared for him over the short 14 years of his life. A hooded figure appears by the stone archway that was the only way in or out, Dufrock Turns towards this person and demands "leave immeadiatly or you too will be butchered like your friends" but this was no Elf, it was a king, a king without a Crown or desire for one. Dufrock leaped towards this hooded figure axe in hand, then Struck down with exhaustion knocking Dufrock unconcious. This hooded King walked over to Dufrocks father took his hand and said "Salerk I will protect your child and send him to safety". (18 Years Later The Boat Rattled loudly and shifted a oar onto Dufrocks head"owww" he exclaimed as someone else yells "land hooo" Dufrock shuffles to his feet pushing and shoving his way to the deck of the ship to see the land of his father as he has returned home to settle his claim and findout who unraveled his family.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey ENDLES5INFERNO,
Great start but there are a few issues that I can see with your written test:
1) Please make sure your written test avoids backstory cliches- orphans, and orphans killing bandits on their lonesome. Make sure your backstory reflects the fact that your character has only novice levels of skill in any trade, or in fighting/brawling.​
2) Please go through your written test and ensure that your grammar and punctuation are good. It was a little difficult to follow what was happening within your backstory. Please treat this exercise as a way to show us your skills in writing and creating a story.​
If you need any elaboration or help with the above, let me know. Otherwise, please update the above using the edit feature at the bottom of the post, and then bump the thread to let me know that this has been done!