Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

MrLazerMan

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:MrLazerMan
2. Age:14
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:USA

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have not read it but I will before I log in.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes,I love to roleplay,it is one of the most fun things to do for me. (extra)how do you feel about 'roleplay' aspect of our server?Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes I love to roleplay,I do it with my pals sometimes on my friend's private server,and I played Wizard101 so I could roleplay,the game Roblox when I was young,and of course Minecraft.A lot of updates ago I quit mc,but now i'm back because I miss the classic roleplaying of servers!Whether its Middleages to The future I will make myself my Character!The reason I love roleplaying is because I feel like a different person.I go from Average Teen to Superhero,villian,ninja,or even to a Lunatic.My main point is roleplay is the main reason minecraft appeals to me.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi i'm MrLazerMan and I am 14,I have been playing minecraft for a Year.My hobbies are Drawing,Riding bikes,Nature,and playing my PS3,and Minecraft.I love minecraft because the types of things there are like PVP,PVE,and of course Roleplay.I love to build and make friends on minecraft.I like reading books mostly about the past or future because I want to imagine how it was.One of my favorite series is The Mortal Instruments.My favorite sodas are MountainDew and Dr.Pepper.A movie I am looking forward to seeing is The Hunger Games.I got here by some server list site,and decided to give the server a shot.I have manners,and try not to be rude.So please accept my application.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do but my computer won't let me upload sadly.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I might not be on all the time because of school but other than that not really.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am,and I don't know how to download mods and I wouldn't even if I could hence resolving a ban.

11. How did you find out about our server?
A website showing servers. http://mcserverlist.net/

12. Have you voted for us?(Click Here)
No but I will after I post this forum.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Please add some more to question 6. You say you love to roleplay, so I take that you've done it before. Could you tell us where you did this RP and in what game? Did it happen on a chat site, a specific game or on forums? Also you could tell us what you like so much about RP.

MrLazerMan

Villager
6.(extra)how do you feel about 'roleplay' aspect of our server?Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes I love to roleplay,I do it with my pals sometimes on my friend's private server,and I played Wizard101 so I could roleplay,the game Roblox when I was young,and of course Minecraft.A lot of updates ago I quit mc,but now i'm back because I miss the classic roleplaying of servers!Whether its Middleages to The future I will make myself my Character!The reason I love roleplaying is because I feel like a different person.I go from Average Teen to Superhero,villian,ninja,or even to a Lunatic.My main point is roleplay is the main reason minecraft appeals to me.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I put #6 in for you. theres an edit tab on the bottom of your post, learn to use it ;) welcome to altera, ill whitelist you later.