Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMan1998

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: uB3rgAm3r.
2. Your real name:Aidan.
3. Age: 13.
4. Gender:Male.
5. Country:Canada.
6. Have you read the

Tome of Citizenship

or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read the Tome.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have lots of experience roleplaying, i have played many many roleplaying games in my time i have at least 3 years of experience roleplaying. please do not think i am immature and a terrible rper because of my age i am very good at rping im not the best but i am good.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Aidan I am 13 years old I am in the 8th grade at high school in Canada where i am studying on mostly basics. I live with my parents and sister. My interests are playing soccer, getting good grades and building cool things with redstone. The reason i'm applying is because i want to play in a server where my house wont be griefed and stolen from and to Rp of course. I want to meet interesting new people. i usually end up in servers where my bases get griefed and I get killed repetitively.My favourite games are the elder scrolls seris by bethesda and minecraft. i enjoy playing the guitar in my spare time and i hope to get at least decent on it. i hope i get aceppeted

thanks if i do.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I don't have any work to show you.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No not really.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.