Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist application by logisniper98.For my RP character Belisarius [Declined - Somnastra]

logisniper98

Villager
Hello i am here to apply for the white-list

1 what is your minecraft username?
my minecraft username is logisniper98
2 How old are you?
I am 12 I have read the whitelist and i have one thing to say I am not like the stereotype I am mature. I am fine tackling mature themes and I hope my age does not hinder me from having the same chance as other people

3 Where do you live?
I live in Ireland so I will say Irish things

4 Have you read our guides yet?
I have read the guides
5 Introduce yourself
for this I shall do a sub area so here it goes
1 I am still in school and it is primary school also my real age is 12 I am in 6th class

2 In this case i will say my favorite subject in school. Which is history. I simply love history. A thing i always say is "history is like a novel... except it happened." The reason I love history is because I read little history magazines called Horrible History and whatever the topic was the name went here and it made me love history and recently i have watched a series on YouTube called Extra History. Which told me about some unknown topics. [like The South Sea Bubble]
3 Ok so a hobby I have READING. I love reading I got bored in art once i read the newspaper we were using my favorite type of books are fiction. I was in a Harry Potter phase once but I'm over that now though. Other games I play are Hearthstone [I am not a pro player I am just a noob.] I also play some Wii U games my favorite Nintendo series is The Legend of Zelda.
4 The genres I love the best in video games are [I'm gonna do this in a top 3 type list.]
1 Strategy games I like thinking about my approach to something before or picking my enemies off somehow .
2FPS I like the adrenaline pumping action but since my age I can't play most of them so I play them at a friends house. anyway back to explaining the game I just like the action my favorite FPS game is Boderlands 2.

3 Tower Defense I am a big fan of those games because they are games i can play on the go and they are also strategy games.

Now time for another section.
6 Do you have an example of your work?
Since I am still in school i don't have an example sorry.
7 Did you explore our world prior to the aplication
I have looked around the dynamic map of the server so I can get an understanding of the area and where to set my RP character will be.

Now for my character.
His real name is unknown but he nicknamed himself Belisarius.He is a thief aged 14 and a half but he has the mind of a master strategist. He is ruthless and has almost killed a man he wears a white tunic and trousers with green areas here and there with a quiver on his back. He wears a white mask with a red line down the side and his race is human.
He grew up in Stormhold. He never saw his family he says they abandoned him and so he joined a gang of bandits as a stable boy and later he became a thief and recently he was promoted to assassin though he has not been given a target to assassinate yet. His gang after being run out of Stormhold by guards are now wandering around the plains staying away from major towns. They have not attacked any towns yet. His favorite weapons are swords and bows.

That is all I hope my age does not affect my chance but I am afraid it will. If it does I will accept that and be fine with it but if you accept my application I will be very...glad to say the least. That is all i hope you enjoyed reading this and bye.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hey there Logisniper! First off, thanks for applying. :)

Would you mind formatting your application in a way that is easy for our staff team to make sure you've answered all the questions? You can find some successful formats here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/forums/approved-applications.104/

Let me know when you do that and I'll take another look. Thanks!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Ah ha, I can pick out your age now. Unfortunately, while we occasionally make exceptions for 13 year olds who simply blow us out of the water in terms of their application, 13 is our hard-limit on age for legal reasons. I am very sorry.

logisniper98

Villager
Ah ha, I can pick out your age now. Unfortunately, while we occasionally make exceptions for 13 year olds who simply blow us out of the water in terms of their application, 13 is our hard-limit on age for legal reasons. I am very sorry.
time to wait till next 12 of july