Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [Declined- Squidziod]

Golurk_

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Golurk_
2. How old are you?
15. Forums see me as 17 though.

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
In roleplaying, it is important to stay in character, and act. Making sure you act your character is important. I would define them as being out of character and maybe acting like you know something that you shouldn't.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus is a mentor.
8. Tell us about yourself!
I have always been into MMORPG type games and medieval fantasy typed things. I also am a pretty decent builder on Minecraft and have recently joined the Wynncraft build team. I enjoy dubstep and trap music. I got stitches in my head when I was 3. Thats about it.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Heres some builds I did http://imgur.com/a/H4C8T

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nope tbh just found this on my server list from ages ago.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello, and welcome! You have a good start on your application, but there are a few things that either are missing, or need to be revised.
  1. Please revise your metagaming and powergaming definitions. While you are on the right track, they are two separate ideas and I would like them to be more fleshed out.
  2. The 'Tell us about yourself' sections should be increased in length. Five sentences is not a lot, and the five you have are barely sentences to begin with. Just expand a little and you'll be fine here!
  3. Written test is missing! Check the application template thread to read more about it, but remember that it must be at least 400 words.
Complete the above amendments to your application, then comment here. After you've done that, I'll take a second look. Thanks for applying!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm sorry, but your application has not met the criteria and must be declined. You have not made the proper amendments I have requested and therefore I can not accept the application. You are welcome to make a second application if you so desire, but if you do please keep the above revision requests in mind. Thanks again for applying!