Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist application MadX004 [Denied - Sergeant Freedom]

MadX004

Villager
Minecraft Username: MadX004

Country & Timezone: the Netherlands CST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?:

Powergaming:
turning a roleplay scene in a way that the others have no way to do anyrhing else like in a fight blocking all the posibilities to defend for example

Metagaming:
Using knowlegde your character is inposible to know like hearing things from people via discord and then use the information in character basically gaining knowledge when not roleplaying and use it in character

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: well im MadX004 i dont like to tell my real name i like doing fitness and i have been playing in a few roleplay servers and meanwhile im admin on a server on discord

Referral: by searching on google for rolepaly servers

{Character Section}
Character Name: Broric Silvermaster

Race: dwarf

Appearance: hes 1.2 meter tall hes 77.1 kg he has small green eyes he has long ginger brown hair and his face is very hairy hes beard is covering his entire mouth

he hates to be in sunlight and also doesnt like magic he is scared of magic

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Broric was walking towards storms landing through the forest from the northern mountains towards the city when he suddenly sees something reflecting into his small green eyes. he walks towards it and sees a dead human body with an old rusty double sided battle axe next to it the handle of the axe is broken and the blades are blunt it also is covered in blood. He picks up the battle axe and puts it in his bag he carries with him. Then he sees a bundle with something shining on the belt of the dead humans body. he grabs it quickly and opens the bundle and sees the shiny color of gold!! he quickly looks around if no one sees it and then puts the bundle in the bag with the broken axe. he could use some gold in the city he is moving to. When he walks further down the road he sees some knights passing by and stops them. "there is a dead body further up the road" he says the knights nod, "thank you we will check it out". Then the kick their horses and move further along the road towards the dead body. Broric continues his travel towards the city. When arrived to the city he asks the guards at the gate where to find the cheapest tavern. The guards give him directions and he walks further into the city. When arrived at the tavern he asked the bartender: “whats the strongest drink you’ve got? the bar tender answers: that would be wiskey sir… what is your name?“ “my name is none of your business i just need a wiskey” he reacted. The lady behind the counter looks at him stunned of his rude reaction. Broric looks around and sees more people looking at him “what ar y’all lookin at! the people quickly looked away as he was shouting. “here’s your wisky sir” he looks at the small bottle and looks back to the bartender “is this all? then at least let me buy the entire bottle!” the lady looks at him: are you sure you have enough to pay that?” she asked. “Broric looks into her eyes she could see something like anger stated to rase in his eyes snd she quickly walked towards the back to get a bottle of wiskey. Broric gets the purse he stole from the bag and puts down 50 gold pieces on the counter. The lady comes back with a big bottle of wiskey and quickly takes the gold pieces snd puts them in the box behind the counter. “look this is a decent amount of wiskey now i also want a room for the night.” he puts down another 5 gold pieces. the lady gets the pieces and gives him a key. she does not dare to ask how he got this amount of money and walks towards another customer who just entered the tavern and starts helping him.

when he finished the glass of wiskey he slams it down the counter with a loud bang. “My name is Broric Silvermaster“
the lady jumped in the air when out of a sudden the bang came. “o…okay nice to meet je broric my name is lily”. Broric holds out his hand wating for her to take it. she took it and he squeezed in it a little to hard as you could see her face showing pain. “nice to meet you too liky”.
“what room i got?” he asked. “room number 8 sir” she sayd still a bit nervous and confused. “why are you suddenly different?” she asked him. “i always get grump when traveling so i always need alcohol and a rest before i can afford to be nice again” he answered ”i hope i didnt scare you”.
she looked at him “of course you didnt scare me” she sayd trying to hide the fact that she was lying. “can i bet my hand back?”. broric quickly let lose the hand as the bartender turned around and grabs her hand and rubs over it painfully. “i guess its time i go to bed i had a long travel i am very tired i see you tomorrow again lily!“ she smiles at him still rubbing her hand with a painfull look on het face “i make sure breakfast is ready for you tomorrow what would you like?” “broric reacts: i would love some bread with meat loooots of meat! and beer! looots of beer!” then he walks up the stairs towards his room and opens the door, enters the room and goes to bed. 5 minutes later you could hear his snoring downstairs.

Attachments

Last edited:

MadX004

Villager
I still have to edit the skin matchin the eye color and everything but this is basically the skin imma go to use

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
Hello there. Thanks for the application

After review, we've a few issues to address to start; We've noticed a lacking definition for the metagaming section and would like you to revisit it with a more thorough definition. Another point being the writing, we'd ask to see your creative side a bit more and give you the chance to rewrite the story! Include a more descriptive setting and try your best to get closer to the word count!

As a reminder, please do not badger staff on the status of whitelists. These ordeals can take sometime to get through and patience is your friend. This can result in a non-whitelist status. Thank you!”

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
Based on prior bans, insistence to continue to ping staff about the application, and general sense of being unfit for the server as a whole, the application will be denied. You are welcome to apply in 1 months time

Thank you for the time spent improving your application and I hope after the months wait to openly invite you into the server