Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whiteliste [Declined- Squidziod]

nom de la soeur

• savanah

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • savanah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boisseau

Villager
Hello, my minecraft username is Bwasso, Im 18yo and i'm French (Thats why my english isn't pretty good) i've read the king's law, tome of citizenship, official lore and survival guides, i didnt understood everything but i got it. I can't define metagaming and powergaming because i don't understand this 2 words, I have hobbys for videogames and sport, i usually play minecraft and LoL, On minecraft im a builder and farmer, i find this server on minecraft-mp.com, charcter name : Bwasso, 20yo, Dwarves, brown hair and green eyes, white skin, for the test, i wanted to play on this role play server because i like to play a role, to take the mind of a character
Im sorry but im not able to right a 400 words text in English

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello Boisseau! I understand the struggles of trying to communicate in a language that's difficult for us, but this is an English speaking server. Users are expected to be proficient in their English, and this application is -in part- a test in that ability. For reasons I hope are obvious, I can't accept this application. However, if you are feeling up to the challenge, or you feel like you can handle an English speaking server like this, please go ahead and submit a second application. Should you do this, remember to consider the following:
  1. The usage of the proper format (the outline provided should be present in your app, see other apps for examples).
  2. Don't skip over any parts of the test, they all must be complete and satisfactory for the app to pass.
  3. Try your hardest with grammar and syntax! What I see here actually looks pretty good, so I have faith that you're capable.
I hope that if you are truly interested, you will give the application a second shot! Make a second thread if you decide to do this, and we'll keep an eye out.