Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Who do you RP with?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Who are they? What do they RP like? Does their character have any certain/notable skills?

... this is for absolutely noooo reason *whistles innocently*

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well it's either this or I actively stalk more people :p. I like to watch RP, but I can't follow everyone all the time. I basically want to know so I can do a form of.. reward eventually

D

Dark Auras

Who are they? What do they RP like? Does their character have any certain/notable skills?

... this is for absolutely noooo reason *whistles innocently*
I roleplay with SallyPirate.
They rollplays a pansy pirate- Training to become badass ;P
Skills: Is awesomeness a skill? ^.^

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Well. My main is Professor Dav'id Engem II. He is a main builder at Aeroch Nor, but he holds many secrets. Politically wise he has set up the Pact of Might with Arcturus, and he has founded a secret society. When he RP's, he seems either happy, calm or (rarely) extremely annoyed. He is skilled at a good amount of things, such as masonry, bomb making, engineering, and unarmed combat.

Then there is my alt: Oswald Pennysmith Gough, referred to as "The Birdman" to people who either don't know his real name or don't want a death wish. He RP's like a guy who doesn't take crap from anyone, and is oftentimes "dodgy" yet charming. He is skilled at a small number of things, mainly things like business management and fencing (which he does with a modified umbrella). This helps with both of his professions, one being that he manages a legitimate business and the other being an illegitimate business.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I Rp with Mich, Mavlin(Sophe), Wyvern740, Godfather1, Deathmoron, Dinogirl, Rygan_Deathblade, Scardrac.(Also should note, that I rp with everyone who wants Rp, just these are people I rp with the most)

They all rp like Bawses, but in all seriousness, their characters are just all-around fun to be around, whether its crazy, bloody Wyv, or Thumb-less, silly Jinglebell(Or Mich :p )

*Edit* Ah...skills...does being slightly crazy count as skill?

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Well. My main is Professor Dav'id Engem II. He is a main builder at Aeroch Nor, but he holds many secrets. Politically wise he has set up the Pact of Might with Arcturus, and he has founded a secret society. When he RP's, he seems either happy, calm or (rarely) extremely annoyed. He is skilled at a good amount of things, such as masonry, bomb making, engineering, and unarmed combat.

Then there is my alt: Oswald Pennysmith Gough, referred to as "The Birdman" to people who either don't know his real name or don't want a death wish. He RP's like a guy who doesn't take crap from anyone, and is oftentimes "dodgy" yet charming. He is skilled at a small number of things, mainly things like business management and fencing (which he does with a modified umbrella). This helps with both of his professions, one being that he manages a legitimate business and the other being an illegitimate business.
Eh, realized I just answered this completely wrong. Excuse me while I die from stoopidness >.<

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher

They also seem to roleplay with people like themselves. They dislike bad/evil people heavily and will usually only properly role play with a stranger or someone who holds a mutual respect for them. The character's usually hold similar skills to them too, seeing as they only really like people who are (in one aspect or another) like them.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
I do believe someone has already stalked me in the past and knows full well who I rp with ;)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
... Everyone....

I'm serious.

kk72390- The most kindred Nakat
BLargtheAwesome- Somehow not OP
Rygan_Deathblade- Capable of touching the feels
Karasu1996- Characters always have a purpose.
Azur_Deathblade- Pretty awesomely balanced
thatirishman- Slowest typer, bestest details
ArkenGuard- A character whos actually capable of helping
MrPolo- Never what he seems like
Caedd- The best backstories
JasonK94- I think he hates me
Wyvern740- Most clear display of characters emotions
Mavlin- d'aaaawwwwwwwwww
D47DR34M- Too many characters to count!
Scardrac- Good at fighting
Shrimpsy- Reacts in the most immersive manner
Dacoutts- Only Nakat with a legitimate job
Erlewis- Finds the loopholes and makes them legit
PeculiarGuy- Diverse play on clashing emotions
Valisa- In-depth characters
LilyFlorin- Probably the only fortune teller
Infernohawk- Good at balancing giant lore dumps
yoda74- Manages to be strong and scary without being OP
Soccernut13- Talks too much
Ptiber- Goes forward with ideas
Baron_Aron- Has immense power, uses it wisely.
ScootyOwl- Pays attention to others
mintybacon- Keeps it exciting
Deathmoron- Doesn't hesitate to approach
Flowster12345- ALL the roleplay items!
FishcakeNin- Manages to manage a subtle oddity
BraveRubberDuck- Can't be seen.
Deash12- Worked for what his character has.
Kirbyyirby- Adorable.
Godfather1- Refused to meta-game
SallyPirate- Has many wives
FrostGuardian- Keeps it reasonable
Ray[numbers]- Reacts accordingly
Aeturnumbrae- The best insults
Culneaj- Can take a hit
Viranus_Regulus- Can lose a fight
Epikplayer- Is mindful of warnings
Crowley- The best skin
BrobDing- Always has inspiration
Jeroxia- Even the crazy Jester has a heart
Seth_Jenkins- Keeps Dwarves traditional
Estes241- Can play a creepo with substance
Jagster- Didn't back down
Cubeydoom- Was a demon before it was cool.
Death_Crafter- Handles Insanity with grace
Conmaster13- Stuck by his friends side
Sobekra- Probably the best personal beliefs in a character
Coolblox- Cool.
MissPlums- Character holds a grudge. This is good.
Axex- Accounts for discrepancies.
Abbeyvie- Is mindful of others.
Madyson0915- Keeps an eye on everything in an RP.
MrLightyy- Can fight well
PsycoCreep- Doesn't OP
2buggs- Melts my heart
hshotwell- "Minimal damage."
MaelstromPuddle- One of the only actual evil guys
Legion9191- Character Priorities checked out
Matto225- Stayed in character
Naelwyn...

And those are just the people off the top of my head!
I can go on and on and on.
Let it be known I will RP with anyone who seeks me out!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Love how the Deathblades are at the top area, High-five Rygan!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
*Takes that as it was said to me* Aye aye sir! or...madam...or...errrm...Yes.

matyio

The original mute
I rp with: bettemus99, ninjaikotoba, karasu1996, and occaisionly someone in Oort silver
What do they rp like? All the named people roleplay interesting characters who feel real in personality.
Does their character have any notable skills? Kath is a good family figure, ninjaikotoba is a good Syrie, and karasu is an arch age i believe