Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

why am i banned for griefing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did not grief, i was offline at the time of my ban 7 hours earlier and headbudgie accompanied me on all of my extemly short time i was on for, I dont even know where im going on this map please let me explore more wilderness I dont even have any weponry or tools to grief. my inventory has always been empty of tools such as picaxe and shovel i did have sword and was then executed pleas help me.

D

Deleted member 61

sukerpunch15 griefing Tantara 23 Feb, 2012 3:54am Permanent

If you were griefing Tantara did the right thing. I do see some anomalies around Tauredal. Sukerpunch has told me that he placed ladders in Tantaras house, that might be it.

I am sorry tantara but I only put ladders in your chimney becaus i acidently fell down there. if that is what i am permantly ban for I think its a bit harsh no ofenesse. I can see it would be hard to remove them without a fly mod sorry again.

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
We need to hear from tantara as there must be more of a reason than just placing ladders..
as placing ladders is not even worthy of jail..

D

Deleted member 61

I think I know why you were banned Suker. There was cobble placed in the airship. Though you believe this is an accident? I think you did not have enough time to fix it all.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Hey, sorry I just got to a computer.
Anyways, I banned sukerpunch not only because he destroyed part of a chimney to put ladders in, but because he broke various windows and glowstone lamps around town. That's just what I've seen so far as I haven't had time to look at all the houses for further evidence of griefing.
Sukerpunch is a brand new player and if the first thing that he does once he gets on is begin to do grief, I don't feel as though this server is for him. I attempted to give him a jail term in the beginning (tempban as the jail plugin I got the "sukerpunch was never on this server" message), but as I found more minor cases of griefing, it escalated to a ban. I'll try to get screenshots up within a few minutes

Tantara

Resigned Admin
And here are some pictures.
This is my first judgment on this, so feel free to let me know if I've misjudged. However, I really don't feel like this is the server for sukerpunch. They may be relatively minor cases, but he'd been on the server for about a day before griefing; I don't feel as though this is the best server for him.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
It seems Tantara did the right thing... This player claims to have just been wandering around aimlessly exploring the wilderness with just a sword... Yet, unless he is new to minecraft, it is general knowledge to know not to break things like glowstone and glass because they are a pain to replace... I know I wouldn't run around punching out glass... :/ All I must add is that I feel that Tantara gathered evidence and found more then expected.. and because griefing is a major crime... (even if glass and glowstone doesn't count as "major") that a ban or temp ban was in order... It is all over the ToC and like I said.. General SMP Knowledge...

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
I agree totally with Wrayh, Tantara has made a good call on this one and we all know that griefing is not tolerated in Altera. Also lying about it makes the matter even worse and if he had properly read the Tome and various other guides provided he would have found that Hawkeye is all knowing and that he would have been better admitting his stupidity and apologising if he truly loved our server.

i am back and i realise what i have done the glowstone was an acident. All i can say is that i am truly sorry i had just started to get the feel of minecraft and did not know glowstone broke so quickly. I will pay for any damages trough a jail sentence or a temp ban or just replace wht i broke. I was not lying I had not been on the server in ages and when I was temp unban I realised what I had done sorry again but i promise to fully pay whatrever charges i must and hope to resume playing afterwords. I acctually came on this to admit to my mistakes ASAP. Again I apoligise but really love this server I am truly sorry.

I really am truly sorry i hadnt realised my greif in anger and frustration tatantara i truly aplogise and shall pay for my crimes but please dont perma ban me jail me do whatever I just want tyo play again:(

S

Stevey

Nah mate don't be a classic. First you come here claiming innocence then when you are pointed towards the facts you start begging for forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.