Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Why am I banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Listen, I asked Ducati if I could take what I had back and I had him roll be back and I removed planks I placed. If I didnt take only my blocks I am sorry I thought I had done the whole flooring myself for the towers - Seeing as Kitz asked me to. And how did I lie to Admins?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I would like to point out that this is your sixth unban appeal in the past two months....

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
Luther you have been warned and warned and I have only been trying to help you with a little constructive criticism. But it seems that al you give me and the mods/kings in return is destructive (literally). I gladly welcome any fair playing person or those interested in some role play into my town and recommend this server to them. It seems to me now that you can't learn from your mistakes. I just want you to know that I am not enemies with you or anything. I just like mutual respect on the server as all players do. Ask yourself, is this really how a Patron should act?

bettyjuggs

redstone addict
I placed the ban luther because you destroyed parts of a community project in a town that you where not the mayor of, and the mayor of said town was the one whom reported the issue. I do see that none of the other 5 BANS were for griefing, but literally all of them were because of your attitude towards the admin team or another party. This situation was not any different in my eyes. You were irate at the fact that you were demoted in the town at which you griefed, and you were angered because your house got rolled back when we were having issues with the server. I understand That you were angered by the 2 situations, and I understand that the things that you destroyed were on a project that you helped build, but this does not repent the fact that it was: 1. Not your lone project 2. done out of spite and rage. 3. linked to the other 5 bans by the attitude given towards the admin team and/or another party. I am sorry but personally I do not think that the server and the people of this server need any added conflict of this matter, especially when you have failed to amend your bad attitude towards any conflicting matter. * This is why I vote that the ban stays. Regardless of whether you felt justified, it was wrong to destroy blocks inside a project not owned by you, and this is the 6th time an issue has happened like this, where you were in the wrong.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
You will not be unbanned. I'm sick of hearing about your attitude and behavior. You simply cannot learn from your mistakes. I think as minecraft servers go we have been beyond lenient with you by unbanning you 5 times! Read that again.

With your attitude and immaturity I'll be surprised if you ever manage to hold down a job in the real world if you don't listen to people and realise your behaviour is just childish and destructive. Come on.. be honest.. How many other Minecraft servers have you been banned on since coming here?

And it really is saying something when Kitzbuhel is in agreement. Someone who equally has had a few problems settling in but unlike you seems to be learning from his mistakes.

I'll give you an opportunity to reply and then I am closing the thread as there is nothing more to say.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
And it seems you have only been here to rip us off and steal our ideas to create a server of your own.

Shame on you.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Please Tin. I dont steal your ideas, I used maybe 2? the rest I had on my previous servers. Please, can I take maybe a long break (Week or two) and be readmitted to the server. Im sorry Tinblue, I promise I wont do it again. i will keep my head low if I get unbanned. Please. Its all I ask.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Please Tin. I dont steal your ideas, I used maybe 2? the rest I had on my previous servers. Please, can I take maybe a long break (Week or two) and be readmitted to the server. Im sorry Tinblue, I promise I wont do it again. i will keep my head low if I get unbanned. Please. Its all I ask.
Are you kidding me? Get lost.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
You're entire server is a copy of ours from the forum ideas to the donation rewards....

I'd be amazed if you got a donation of a tenner let alone 50..

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
Luther it's a real shame to hear about this copying of ideas. Why can't other servers be as original as Hollow World. Disguising as a 'Patron' is just wrong and I do not pity you now I see that there is more to the problem than meets the eye. What a waste of time.

And what a fitting signature ....

PS: I think I am well settled now tin/cherbert due to your and your other kings guidance and helpful ways. I can see problems you see on a daily basis more clearly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.