Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Why am i banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todde

I think I might like it here
when i logging on it says that im banned beacause "lacks quality required". can you please unban me

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
Last night we were getting really bad lag when ''server'' randomly banned you for ''lacks quality required'' everyone on Ts was confused so idk what to think...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
todde Lacks quality required server 15 Mar, 2012 9:20pm
Permanent

I'm guessing this means that whoever banned you thinks you lack the qualities needed to be a part of this community. Things that would come under this would be foul language, attitude, etc etc.

And that would be repeated offences, not a one off.

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
Todde you are a very, very big spammer on the server and forums sometimes.
Ive even seen you necro a thread by quoting someone; and thats it, not even replying to them, just quoting.
You can be annoying at times, and when we tell you to stop you carry on anyways. This has become us having to /warn you to make you stop. We should not need to do that.

Just because you have not been Temp banned for spam, does not mean it is ok to do it. Consistantly I have seen staff tell you off for spamming random topics that have nothing to do with whatever is going on ingame/mid-way through anothers conversation either in /ch ooc or /ch rp.

Also, I've seen you disrupt roleplay once or twice, which does not favor in your defence.

"Lacks quality required" In my views is you do not have the maturity or pleasentless (etc etc) to be here, that could be from, as others have said:
Foul Language
Profanity
Immaturity
Messes around alot
Irritating for no reason.

To me it sounds most likely you were banned for immaturity and random spamming, but we will have to wait until
the staff member who banned you via console comes online/answers this appeal.

On a positive note, I do like the way you try to make conversation in OOC when there is not much going on, and I can understand why there being nothing happening a little boring.
You can be a decent roleplayer at times, but from what I see it depends with who. You have a relitivly large imagination, its a shame you don't use it as much as you can.
In addition, you can be great company at times.

I added positives notes about you here so that it does not look like im just smashing you into the ground; I don't want that.

Todde

I think I might like it here
Todde you are a very, very big spammer on the server and forums sometimes.
Ive even seen you necro a thread by quoting someone; and thats it, not even replying to them, just quoting.
You can be annoying at times, and when we tell you to stop you carry on anyways. This has become us having to /warn you to make you stop. We should not need to do that.

Just because you have not been Temp banned for spam, does not mean it is ok to do it. Consistantly I have seen staff tell you off for spamming random topics that have nothing to do with whatever is going on ingame/mid-way through anothers conversation either in /ch ooc or /ch rp.

Also, I've seen you disrupt roleplay once or twice, which does not favor in your defence.

"Lacks quality required" In my views is you do not have the maturity or pleasentless (etc etc) to be here, that could be from, as others have said:
Foul Language
Profanity
Immaturity
Messes around alot
Irritating for no reason.

To me it sounds most likely you were banned for immaturity and random spamming, but we will have to wait until
the staff member who banned you via console comes online/answers this appeal.

On a positive note, I do like the way you try to make conversation in OOC when there is not much going on, and I can understand why there being nothing happening a little boring.
You can be a decent roleplayer at times, but from what I see it depends with who. You have a relitivly large imagination, its a shame you don't use it as much as you can.
In addition, you can be great company at times.

I added positives ntoes about you here so that it does not look like im just smashing you into the ground; I don't want that.
Before the positive part it really felt like you was smashing me into the ground:cool:

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
ok i as going to leave this alone, but ill try to make it very clear so theres no misunderstanding. todde you are sometimes very very debby downer, you complain about how nooone likes you all the time, but yet you continue to do things that make people not like you, for example, you killing my mooshrooms even after i explained in rp and then just strait up told you no ooc. you still kept asking why cant i kill them, for upwards of 5 mins nonstop. even in ooc when you complain people dont like you and someone says otherwise and then invites you to come rp with them or mine with them or something, you seem to turn the offer down so you can continue to complain about not being liked.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
actually i didnt kill any mooshrooms. it was just for fun:)
but the point is, you wouldnt listen to me, even after i made it clear this WAS NOT fun, it was serious. i have to have mooshrooms spawned for me they dont get there naturally, i tild you that, you didnt care. your lack of empathy and maturity are what have tied your own noose. i was just trying to explain why to you in a way you would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.