Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Why was I banned?

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Been banned while i was offline for
"Complete disrespect and idiocy - southern wilds spawn"

As far as im aware I've not done anything to warrant this so could somebody please explain why i've been temp banned if not unban please?

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
Then can you at least tell me what i've apparently done?
spearhorn Complete disrespect and idiocy - Southren Wilds spawn. Auxilium 20 March 11:47am Permanent

Theres your reason. Apparently lots of people have been banned for griefing the southern wilds spawn. As i know it is under investigation. Seems you were not temp banned :p

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Could you ask Aux to let me know what i've done if you see him then please?

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Investigating this on a per-player basis at the moment, everyone involved with the situation has been banned until a conclusion is reached.

Jamjaf

Villager
This has happened to me as well - exact same situation. I haven't actually been to the Southern Wilds for over a week, let alone been acting with any disrespect or idiocy! Has this happened to a lot of people?

P.S Sorry if this comes across as being disrespectful, you can't really put light-heartedness into a forum post. :D

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
One of our server's members has almost been perm banned because of ruining the jungle at the Southern Wilds spawn point. I am very sure he won't be the only one, because it's almost impossible to cut down so much wood, leaving so much floating trees, on your own.

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
One of our server's members has almost been perm banned because of ruining the jungle at the Southern Wilds spawn point. I am very sure he won't be the only one, because it's almost impossible to cut down so much wood, leaving so much floating trees, on your own.
Stranger things have happened mate.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
I saw a hole under the portal on my way out last time hunting for spider eyes but just climbed over it didn't notice anything else?

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
Yesterday it was discovered that a massive chunk of the immediate area around the spawn point of the southern wilds was brutally altered (grief you could say). It looked as if a lot of TNT had gone off around the spawn , a few mods did history checks on all the surrounding area of the spawn (destroyed parts), I’m guessing that the people who have been either temp banned or banned are connected with this event and contributed in some way to overall destruction of the area. My opinion is that the people involved should’ve used their heads and gone further afield to collect materials as the spawn area should be left alone as admins worked hard to make it look beautiful. I thought I’d try and explain the reason behind the idiocy and disrespect in the southern wilds spawn temp bans.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
well that make sense then. Check my chests / inventory for wood? I've got none but pine from behind protaras

Purifiedy

Lord of Altera
I haven't even been online since Sunday morning, but I still got banned. I am 100% positive I had nothing to do with this :(. I did see a single explosion hole under the Southern Wilds spawn but it looked like a creeper caused it.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
I'm still waiting on someone to clarify what happened, but it looks like a lot of people have been banned that shouldn't have been. I'll get back to you by the end of the night at the latest.

Purifiedy

Lord of Altera
Fencible said:
I'm still waiting on someone to clarify what happened, but it looks like a lot of people have been banned that shouldn't have been. I'll get back to you by the end of the night at the latest.

Hel_Wulf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Been banned also, while i had nothing to do with it :) Can tell you that the hole is there for like 3 days or more tho. And to get back to the " creeper might have done it " :eek: There is some kind of bug for a while in southern wilds that makes it so, that creepers do not explode :confused: They just go " pshhhhh " and disappear :p Any exp / items ( like dropped and not picked up yet ) disappear tho because of the explosion. Not any harm is done to the landscape by the bug-explosion tho :/.