Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

why was i just banned?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Hood

Lord of Altera
itzzaboy just perm banned me for sharing my account. ive never done that. i was talking about that my sister (on her own account and computer) had trouble in the sorrowlands because her computer was so slow and i guess itzzaboy thought i was talking about my account..... or something.... ive never shared my account and would appericeat being unbanned (also i dont think this should count as a strike or anything. i diddnt do anything)

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Itzza, robinhood5 and Lady_alec (his sister) don't share accounts, i talk to both of them a lot and they never do anything wrong. Don't you think this ban was a bit sudden and could of done with a bit of investigation first?

Robin Hood

Lord of Altera
i was talking to someone about the new(er) sorrowland rules and said i wasint getting hurt by it but that when my sister goes out (Onn her account) and is in danger of loosing her stuff. itzzaboy must have been confused. no harm done as long as i get unbanned. no hard feelings. i see how it could have looked that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.