Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wolf: The Sea

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
Day 3
I have been in the boat for a long time, and it looks like I am not going anywhere fast, my hand is still not able to row the boat, so I am expecting to be out here for a very long time.
Day 4
It is in the middle of the night, and I can see a very small speck of land that does not look like an island, but rather a mainland, I hope this is the so-called Altera.
Day 5
A very big boat has passed by my little boat, I wondered if it's from Altera. A few minutes later, I gave up wondering and climbed on to the boat, I went into a crate on the deck before anyone can see me, I opened the top of the crate just enough so I can see out of the crate, then I found out, I was on a pirate ship! There was a skull banner, sail, and the captain was wearing a, funny hat, but if they find me, they will probably throw me off the boat and left to be fed by the sharks, I closed the crate and made no sudden noises, or any noise at all, for the rest of the day.