Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wolfyknight204's Application for whitelist [Declined-Fronslin/Kosta/Jase]

Wolfyknight204

Villager
Minecraft Username: wolfyknight204

Country & Timezone: Central Time

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: metagaming:A player try to make there character all knowing, and use of assumed characteristics in the rp. powergaming:Cheating in a rp to make it go your way and trying to have someone else character do something other then what they want. example: *Sky gets knocked out but holds on to the person who knocked her out not letting them move .

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a bit shy but love to game and roleplay

Referral: planet minecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Sky

Race: Elf

Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes ,she is pale white, she wears a pretty green outfit and a flower crown

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Sky was born in a place called Elvenesse. Her mom was a healer and her dad a warrior. Sadly at the age of 6 her parents died leaving her alone. With no family she was sent to an orphanage. Once there she didn’t talk much and just kept to herself. But one day she made a friend.
An Elf boy about her age. They spend a lot of time together but one day the boy just disappears nowhere to be found. As she grows she starts to spend most of her time in the library reading about Wars and other history books .Once she was old enough she went searching for her friend traveling to different places and meeting new people. But with no luck as to where her friend went. (idk how many words this is)

Attachments

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hello Wolfy! After reviewing your whitelist I've found the following discrepancies:

Your character is not lore friendly with our setting - we don't allow pink eyes on the server, you will have to edit the skin to reflect this. the hair is also described strangely, we'd suggest keeping to natural colors. your definitions on power/metagaming could use some work so if you can re-define those as well, and extend your test around three hundred words. we would be willing to take another look!

Last edited:

Wolfyknight204

Villager
Hello Wolfy! After reviewing your whitelist I've found the following discrepancies:

Your character is not lore friendly with our setting - we don't allow pink eyes on the server, you will have to edit the skin to reflect this. the hair is also described strangely, we'd suggest keeping to natural colors. your definitions on power/metagaming could use some work so if you can re-define those as well, and extend your test around three hundred words. we would be willing to take another look!
i'ev fixed it i think

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Hi there Wolfyknight, Thank you for your effort in your whitelist however there is some issues with the current application

Purple eyes are not a normal feature, though you can get them through magic, you should not start out with purple eyes. Unless you're playing a race that allows such. Starting off with a natural eye color is requirement.

As for your written test, it's under the 400 word count. And also, is a bit lacking in much in substance. Perhaps you could elaborate more on the passing of your character's parents, the story behind your friend perhaps. Some more depth is desired for the backstory, if you need help feel free to ask on the server discord!

Besides that, this looks pretty good. You're not too far off from acceptance. :)

Wolfyknight204

Villager
Hi there Wolfyknight, Thank you for your effort in your whitelist however there is some issues with the current application

Purple eyes are not a normal feature, though you can get them through magic, you should not start out with purple eyes. Unless you're playing a race that allows such. Starting off with a natural eye color is requirement.

As for your written test, it's under the 400 word count. And also, is a bit lacking in much in substance. Perhaps you could elaborate more on the passing of your character's parents, the story behind your friend perhaps. Some more depth is desired for the backstory, if you need help feel free to ask on the server discord!

Besides that, this looks pretty good. You're not too far off from acceptance. :)
thank you the only reason the eyes are purple is cuz of my skin i can't change it and someone custum made this skin for me so its a bit speacal (sorry bad spelling)

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
thank you the only reason the eyes are purple is cuz of my skin i can't change it and someone custum made this skin for me so its a bit speacal (sorry bad spelling)
You can simply state that its icly/in character a different color, though it is recommended you get a skin that matches your character fully. I'm afraid if this eyecolor thing is a deal we cannot accept you

Wolfyknight204

Villager
You can simply state that its icly/in character a different color, though it is recommended you get a skin that matches your character fully. I'm afraid if this eyecolor thing is a deal we cannot accept you
i'll try to get the person who made it change the eye color

Wolfyknight204

Villager
the eyes are brown now as for my characters backstory i'm working on

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Thanks for changing the eyes, however the story still needs some work, almost there :)