Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World Assembly Delegate; Bits and pieces for Nations

D

Dark Auras

Signing papers and scurring around, the President of Mantari looks stressed to his usual. Today he won World Assembly Delegate and has to attend a ball in the evening in his honor.

Some of the papers hes been signing are for the Region of The Republic of HollowWorld; They state that:
If a nation is at war, the government of Mantari and other governing bodies within the region shall assist said nation, aslong as the cause is justified.

All Nations shall recieve welfare-spending budgets from the Government of Mantari, in exchange for land to put the automobile manufacturing plants on; These plants also create hundreds of jobs for the citizens of the Member Nations.

(More to come!)

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Someone in Mantari will one day open his/her fridge wanting a cucumber and ice cream sandwich and, suddenly there'll be a massive explosion, killing 100 million people and ruining my nation's afternoon.

D

Dark Auras

Nah, Im sanctioning Poundworld because of the way they run their country. :p.

D

Dark Auras

Also;
I plan on giving extra bonuses to the countries that Endorse Mantari, plus I've sent out two thanks-for running baskets to Spagbog and Poundworld, respectful to their leaders and for the fun race.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
May I request some cars? Our Rover manufacturer just went bankrupt and your Autombile Maunufacturing is just so good. Nothing too fast however, just something practical and easy to use.

D

Dark Auras

May I request some cars? Our Rover manufacturer just went bankrupt and your Autombile Maunufacturing is just so good. Nothing too fast however, just something practical and easy to use.
I can setup automobile industries in your nation. You ship back 75% of the produced cars and keep 25% for yourself for sale in your nation. Your people can work there. This also comes with welfare bonuses to your country.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Make it 70% and 30% and it's a deal!

I can setup automobile industries in your nation. You ship back 75% of the produced cars and keep 25% for yourself for sale in your nation. Your people can work there. This also comes with welfare bonuses to your country.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Quick maths time! I sell each car at R50,000 each. The company makes 1,000,000 cars, and I get 300,000. Without the 15% I would make R6 million. Take off expenses and I have a profit of about R5.7 million. With the 15% I make a profit of about R4.8 million and you get R900,000 plus 70% of the cars.

I'm working on the bases that a Radiant (R) is the same as a Pound (£) and the cost of putting up the building and the company is paid for by you. In which case, I want 40% of the cars and you can have 20% of the profit I make, not from each car sold.

D

Dark Auras

30% with 10% profits going back to me, plus 70% of the cars going back to me.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I sell everything in my land for Murders, however I would be happy to arrange a ratio between both my currencies and yours.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
30% with 10% profits going back to me, plus 70% of the cars going back to me.
"Deal. A pleasure doing business with you."

Donal Williamson and Herbert Higginbotham, the Leader of Business and the Leader of Diplomacy respectively, shake hands with the Prime Minister in turn and leave the building.