Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wow seems death

Feralelfgirl

Villager
Anyone else think wow has been a bit death lately since Diablo 3 came out? As well as the long wait for new content think blizzard is running out of ideas.

Lonefighter

Loyal Servant of Altera
same thing when sc2 came out ppl will love it for awhile then after a couple month will get bored of it will come back to wow. yes the wow is boring but its end of the exp. its always boring at the same with endless raid farming for gear on alt to make lvling slightly easyer

Steelcryo

King of the north!
yeah most people i know finished cata content months ago, they've just been grinding dailies and raids since then and diablo has given them something else to play. I see sub numbers dropping massively until MOP comes out.

Feralelfgirl

Villager
Yeah it just sorta sad seeing no1 on in my guilds n every1 on real id on d3 :( trying installing it n had issues /sigh lack of wow content is sorta what got me playing minecraft

Aug88

Grand Architect
Dont worry it will come alive soon,
Personally I think Diablo 3 is WAY and i mean WAAAYY overrated.
I finnished the game once and I'm bored of it allready, there is hardlly any replay value.
When you finnish it you simply start over again on a harder mode the game is way to short for that
Furthermore I like games with a good story...well this one doesn't really have one

PS sorry to critisize but i expected much much more

PSPS Im on Arathor

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well i can say that WoW is an okey game but not as good as Daoc . then we have Diablo 3 ... bad game .. bad game

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Lol i only still play wow cos of the friends i made. Really i wanna go rp with some people from hollow on LotRO :3

Verahawk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Lol i only still play wow cos of the friends i made. Really i wanna go rp with some people from hollow on LotRO :3
LoTRO? That's still running? (Not saying it's bad)
I played for a couple days as a hobbit and I couldn't get into it :/

Anyone looking into torchlight II? It's developed by the original Diablo team. (2 of the 3 lead developers compared to the 1 that worked on D3) Looks promising and the pet system looks interesting (No more long hauls to sell loot?! Sweet!)

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
LoTRO? That's still running? (Not saying it's bad)
I played for a couple days as a hobbit and I couldn't get into it :/

Anyone looking into torchlight II? It's developed by the original Diablo team. (2 of the 3 lead developers compared to the 1 that worked on D3) Looks promising and the pet system looks interesting (No more long hauls to sell loot?! Sweet!)
It looks too kiddy for my taste...

I want to make my own action RPG :(

Verahawk

Loyal Servant of Altera
It looks too kiddy for my taste...

I want to make my own action RPG :(
Good luck with that. On completion I require many copies.
Too kiddy? It has the exact same graphical style as WoW just enhanced >_>'
It also has an expansive story and things to do aside work the daily grind or quest.
This game will inspire so many LAN parties :D

Noja

Villager
im hoping MoP will bring back all the players...I said the same thing about WoW being like a ghost town when i logged onto my old character.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Servers do matter, I love my server even though it's Low population most people there are nice and I'm in an awesome guild, Xavius Realm and The Trivium is the guild. Trivium is the only thing that competes with HW...Even though HW kinda won a long time ago :p

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Meh, I used to play WoW. My Favourite Realm was Magtheridon, had one of the nicest guilds ever there, Dunadain. But then we ran into some issues and it started splitting apart, so I left especially as I didn't enjoy just the Hotkey Bashing

W

wakerman4

I jouined Wow on the free version, because I never played it before.
I got a dwarf, with an axe, and ran into some weird fighting lagging, and some weird guy giving me quests.
I gave up in the first half hour, because I was given a mission to get some ale, but they never told me where, the bloody dwarfs.
This is why I don't play it.
It was too....Dwarf-ish. I like dwarfs, sure, but no one was....roleplaying, and no one was really talking!
Everyone seemed death. The mission were old-school guild wars, and, bah, Guild wars had better grathics!
So yes, I think WoW is Dead.