Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[X360] CoD BLOPS 2 - Zombies

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Hey ya'll!

I'm very excited about the new zombie map Bus Stop with the TranZit game mode. One major problem I do find is that almost no player uses a mic and even knows what to do in this map.

Therefor I was wondering if people are interested on running a (few) zombie runs?

I play on the XBox and am usually online in the evening CET time. If you're interested please leave a reply here. You don't have to send me your IGN cause I will plan this in a private convo :)

Please ad in you're reply if you played the map yet, if you know the teddy locations and if you know how the map works. If you don't, no problem, you just have to listen to my instructions then ;)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I don't have it yet, but I should be getting it soon. I'm pretty good at zombies, I've been first on BlOps leaderboards before for rounds survived, so that's fun :p
Have only played BlOps 2 once before though xD

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I just got Black Ops II today...
I know I'm late to get it, but I'm really excited to play it.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Just unlocked Diamond Camouflage for all Special weapons:
- Diamond Combat Knife
- Diamond Ballistic knife
- Diamond Assault Shield
- Diamond Crossbow
It's so beautiful....

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
You can build alot of new wunderweapons in TranZit.

So far I know that you can build Pack-A-Punch, Assalt shield/ zombie shield and Jet Gun, aswell as many other undiscovered objects

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
yea, i knew about the pack-a-punch and assault shield, but id not heard of the jet gun.
Theres also the turbine and the electric trap to build too.
And you can upgrade the bus

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
ALSO
Has anyone gotten the:
Error: No free DObjs
error message whenever "him" appears?

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Too build the jet gun you need to get four pieces in secret places all throughout the map, One piece is found in Nacht Der Untoten which is actually hidden in the map which is pretty cool to see.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I used thrustodayne to push "him" into an electric trap.
Game broke >_>