Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

x_legend6 Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

x_legend6

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
x_legend6

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

Wales

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

yes i play skyrim and i used to play Runescape quite allot

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.
I find it fun and quite easy and the aspect of role playing inspires me
b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.
yes runescape

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I enjoy playing football and cricket beacuse they are the best. My name is Morgan i live in Wales. I play PS3 and Minecraft. My favorite sport is football. I play Minecraft alot and its alot of fun i prefer playing with friends because single player is boring. I hate griefers/spammers/hackers. My favourite activity on minecraft is building.​

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Not at the moment
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

not really but my friends play​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i will not use x-ray and i have read the tome of citizenship

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
....read "8 sentences or more..." we have that rule for a reason, so please, dont waste our time thinking you can get away with less than half of whats expected of you. for now this is pending, work on #7

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
lol i guess its good, the sentences arent exactly...formidable but..sentences be sentences! Welcome to Altera!

im busy at the moment so I or another will whitelist you later.