Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

XBOX Gamer Tags

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
I think I have met some of you on xbox live or maybe some people who ripped your names off
I am...
joejoe30000
joejoe300000
joejoe3000000
joejoe3over9000
and MrMasterManMoe

I kept making new accounts every month to avoid having to pay for it but they caught me and I don't get free trials any more.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
You guys can add me but don't expect to be accepted straight away as I'm in Spain at the moment and will be so till probably Easter time.

Heretic115

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
It is too bad that my debt card is not working else I would come back as joejoe3over9000
and send all of my awesome halo reach levels into roosterteeth for achievement horseand finally have everyone hate me for being truly evil.

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
It is too bad that my debt card is not working else I would come back as joejoe3over9000
and send all of my awesome halo reach levels into roosterteeth for achievement horseand finally have everyone hate me for being truly evil.
Check my new thread for info on my levels and how you might get to try them.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I had an Xbox but it didn't meet my televisions graphic limits so I bought a PS3, my PSN in Bigdanick95 if anyone cares.
Not sure if you realized this by now, but you can set the Xbox's graphics limit to match your tv (480p - 1080p) plus get an HDMI cable for HD tv's